thirty six

"You should stop dying your hair, Chan. You're balding." Jeongin choked on his drink and Chan looked offended, hands going to his hair. Hyunjin smiled and walked past them. "What the hell? Am I balding?" Chan asked himself pouting lightly. Jeongin stifled and laugh and walked up to the older. "You're not balding. Don't worry."

Hyunjin got into his car and started the engine. He was going to meet his dad at the mall and help the man with getting a gift for his mom. Hyunjin needs to get his mother something as well.

Fixing his hair and the shirt he was wearing, Hyunjin walked into the giant building and got out his phone. Calling his father, the blonde searched the place, eyes scanning over everyone. "Hey dad, where are you?"

"At the food court. I got hungry so I bought a pretzel." Hyunjin grinned and hung up the phone. Heading to the food court, it didn't take him that long to find his dad, the man just peacefully eating his pretzel.

Waving his hand, Hyunjin sprinted to the older Hwang. "Hi." He greeted his dad, Mr.Hwang smiling at his son. "Hi Jin. Here, I got you one too." Hyunjin gratefully took the food and bit into it, humming at the delicious taste. "So what do you want to get mom?"

"I don't know. That woman has everything." The blonde laughed breaking a part of the pretzel and shoving it in his mouth. "Yeah. I think you should get her a custom necklace. You know, those really pretty ones that have a name on it."

Mr.Hwang thought about it, chewing on the yummy food. "You know..that's not a bad idea." The two dusted their hands of the crumbs and got up. Mr.Hwang was as tall as his son, the two sharing a couple similarities like nose, lips and height.

Hyunjin was basically like a mini version of his dad, but unlike the man he shared his love of fashion with his mother. They would've been complete twins had Hyunjin never took his mom's attitude.

"Okay how about a design like this." Hyunjin observed the necklace his dad picked up. It was absolutely gorgeous. It had a thin silver chain but the two sides met down at the model name. Sparkly diamonds were decorating the model name and Hyunjin's lips lightly parted. "Damn." He whispered.

"This is perfect dad." The two turned to the other side of the register. "Can I get a design exactly like this, but with a different name?" The employee nodded, taking out a form along with a black ink pen. "Just fill out the form and write the name. We'll contact you when it's ready."

"Alright. But is it possible to get it done a little early. My wife's birthday is in a week and I need it before that."

"Yes of course. But increased time will cost you more." Mr.Hwang filled out the form. "That's okay. Can it be ready by next week?" He handed the form to the employee and they nodded. "Great. How much?"

They put all of the calculations on the calculator and when they were done they showed it to Mr.Hwang. Hyunjin's she's went wide seeing the price and he looked at his dad. "That would be $15,344." Mr.Hwang brought out his card and the employee swiped it.

"Thank you. We'll call you when it's ready." Hyunjin smiled seeing his dad grin and the two walked out of the shop. "I can't believe you just spent 15k in less than 2 minutes." His father only shrugged. "We'll, it's for your mother. Plus, we're rich." Hyunjin nodded and his dad patted his shoulder.

The two entered a clothes shop and they began looking around. Seeing as how his father was distracted, Hyunjin thought it would be the perfect time to bring up the topic. "So dad, what do you think about the LGBTQ+ Community?" Mr.Hwang hummed looking through shirts.