𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

Lizzie took in a sharp breath before putting opening the doors of the Salvatore school

Lizzie took in a sharp breath before putting opening the doors of the Salvatore school. luckily nobody was awake, Lizzie was already weird to everyone who wasn't in her friend circle so if people knew she was back they would think she faked her own death right away. "You are so dramatic." Landon rolled his eyes "And you are a hobbit." Lizzie gave him a fake smile "Hey! You s-" "Stop yelling, you'll wake someone up." Lizzie said after putting her hand over Landon's mouth.

The blond then walked towards her father's office "What are you doing? What if he's in there!" Landon whisper yelled. "Invisique." Lizzie said turning herself invisible "You, go back to your dorm. I'll be sleeping in my dad's office." The only reason why was because Hope was probably in her room, and she wasn't ready to see her yet. Landon rolled his eyes before doing what he was told.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

Lizzie had finally fallen asleep, the whole night the only thing she could think about was Hope, seeing her again, hugging her again, kissing her again. She was still nervous, even after the talk she and Landon had she wanted to leave but knowing that Landon would track her down make her talk to Hope, she didn't.

"Dad, Emma needs you in the lunch hall." As soon as Lizzie heard her twin's voice she vamp speeded to the door. "Dad? Why did you close the door." Lizzie cleared her throat before trying to do an impression of her dad "I'll be there soon Josie. Just tell Emma I'm coming." After Lizzie locked the door she stepped back from it. "O-ok, I'll go then," Josie said but didn't leave. Josie then began to siphon the door before casting a spell to open the doors.

Lizzie vamp speeded behind the desk and hid. As Josie walked in she looked around for her dad "Dad?" She asked in confusion. "Not now Jo!" Lizzie said in her impression voice, Josie widened her eyes, her father has never called her Jo, and the person who dis call her 'Jo' was Lizzie. "Lizzie?" Josie said walking behind the desk to see Lizzie.

"What are you- how did you-" "Come back to life? I honestly don't know." Lizzie said standing up. Josie then hugged her twin tightly. "I-I can't believe your here." Josie said pulling away from the hug "We have to tell dad! And Hope! And-and-" Josie saw that Lizzie wasn't as excited as she was. "And your not ready to see them again, are you?" Lizzie shook her head as Josie sighed.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

"Why are you scared?" Hope asked as she sat next to Lizzie on the dock. "Because I'm a heretic now and you hated the idea of me being a heretic." Hope rolled her eyes "Lizzie I love you, why would I ever care about that if I love you?" Hope intertwined her hands with Lizzies "That's exactly what Landon said." Lizzie chuckled "You talked to Landon about your relationship?" Hope said, Lizzie let go of Hope's hands. "Hope wouldn't say that." Lizzie said as she looked at the simulation crystal (𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗹)

"Maybe not in front of your face," Simu-Hope said, sing song-like. Lizzie rolled her eyes "Just talk to her, or should I say me. I don't wanna say this but Landon was right, she won't care." Simu-Hope smiled "So go get your girl." Simu-Hope nudged Lizzie, Lizzie rolled her eyes and got up.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Hi!! Liking this a lot and honestly, next chapter is gonna be fun to write. Also, I finally have an Idea for chapter nine.

Bye guys! ❤️❤️❤️