𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜.

Hope and Lizzie held hands as they walked out into the woods

Hope and Lizzie held hands as they walked out into the woods. They looked at each other and smiled once they had reached where they wanted to do the spell. Lizzie looked at her girlfriend and frowned. "A-are you sure this'll work? I kinda don't wanna die." Lizzie chuckled.

Hope nodded in reply "Yea, yes. I'm one hundred percent sure. We have to save you from your dark magic sister with dark magic, it's kind of genius if you a-" Hope was stopped from talking as soon as Lizzie locked her lips with the auburn.

"You're freaking me out, Hope. Whenever you talk fast your nervous which makes me nervous. So promise me one more time this spell with work." Lizzie had a concerned look on her face, Hope gulped before nodding "Yes, Lizzie. I promise this will work. It will." Hope said in a serious tone.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

"custodire ab nocere, custodire ab nocere." The two repeated over and over again. Both Hope and Lizzie had their eyes closed until Lizzie began to groan in pain. "Lizzie what is it!?" Hope asked before opening her eyes and seeing what was happening. "Oh my gosh! Lizzie!" She yelled, Lizzie began to get black veins all over her face. Hope tried to stop the spell but she couldn't.

The Mikaelson began to cry as she saw what was happening "Lizzie!" She shouted out while crying. Lizzie dropped to the ground, Hope knelt down to hold her. "Lizzie—please." Hope softly said.

Hope stocked her hands through Lizzie's hair as she cried. "I'm so sorry—I'm so sorry." Hope repeated again and again. Once Hope was done crying she picked up Lizzie's body and began to walk out of the woods. She cried again as she walked, the pain of having to see the love of her life dead was too traumatizing for her, she couldn't just keep it in so she cried until she was at the school.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

Hope set Lizzie's body down on her bed and sat next to her, she started to stroke Lizzie's hair again. At this point Hope didn't want to cry anymore she wanted to hurt, hurt Josie. Josie was the reason this happened, she was the reason they needed to do the spell. If Josie didn't break the sand clock none of this would be happening, if Josie never turned dark the spell wouldn't be needed. She wanted to kill Josie.

But she knew that's not what Lizzie would want so she settled for kicking the brunette siphoner's ass.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

"Witches? Vampires? How about some Werewolves?" Dark Josie asked as she walked around the boxing ring. The doors to the gym opened, and everyone's eyes were on Hope. She walked into the gym and did a flip into the boxing ring. "Why not try all three," Hope said tilting her head.

"You? Hope, stop trying to protect my sister. Let her be a big girl for once." Josie said rolling her eyes. "I'm not here to protect Lizzie. I'm here to kick. Your. Ass." Hope said dramatically, just like Lizzie would. Josie smirked in excitement, she was happy to be fighting Hope. The only thing that Hope could think about was doing this for Lizzie and Lizzie only.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Hi! So I made this bc Hizzie>>>>, and also because I haven't seen any Hizzie stories with this plot (and I honestly thought there would be one) so I made this for people like me who have wanted to see this type of Hizzie book. Bye guys and thanks for reading! ❤️❤️❤️