𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥.

Hope looked admired her dress whilst she looked in the mirror

Hope looked admired her dress whilst she looked in the mirror. For a moment Hope felt happy until she had remembered why she had to wear her dress. And actually, it wasn't even her dress it was Lizzie's.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬?" 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨!" 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵. 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵." 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱. "𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘮 𝘐?" 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 '𝘯𝘰'.

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦, 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳." 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

The memorie came flooding back into Hope's mind in seconds. She could hold back her tears, they began to stain her dress. She wished she hadn't picked this dress to wear, she wished she just wore the one Josie bought for her, but no, she just had to be stubborn.

A light knock came from Hope's door, she turned her head to the source. "Hey, Hope." Mg said with a small smile "Hi, Mg." She replied with a wave. "We're almost ready to start," Mg told her. "O-ok, thank you. I'll be out there soon." Hope said. Mg then left and closed the door

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

Mostly everyone was at Lizzie's funeral. Caroline had come all the way from England for the funeral, as Hope looked over at her and Josie she felt bad. She might have blamed Josie for what happened, but it was mostly her fault.

Her aunt Freya warned her about using black magic with someone who doesn't have black magic coursing through their veins, but she didn't listen. She should have realized if Josie had a problem with Black Magic then of course Lizzie would.

Caroline's heels clicked as she walked towards Hope who was sitting in the first row. "Hope," Caroline said firmly. Hi Ms. Salvatore." Hope said standing up and smiling. "Josie told me what happened. I'm so sorry." Caroline said walking up to Hope and hugging her.

Hope was surprised by that, she thought Caroline would be mad at Hope for what happened like Alaric. "You don't have to be sorry, I'm sorry. She was your daughter." Hope said pulling away "But she was your love." Just as they pulled away someone was heard over the speaker.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming, before we begin I just want to say that you all meant so much to Lizzie even if she didn't show it."  Everyone laughed knowing that wasn't true.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

The funeral was terrible, nobody took anything seriously, and the only reason why was because it was Lizzie. As Hope entered her room she set down her bag and took off her heels before walking toward her closet.

Hope took her blue long-sleeved shirt and put it on pairing it with black sweatpants. She walked to her bed and sat in the middle of it just staring at her wall. Hope tried to not cry for a while but after she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"This is my fault... this is all my fault..." Hope said repeating her sentence over and over again, she got louder every time. "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" Hope said as a blue burst of magic repulsed her. As she looked around the room she saw how everything had been messed up now.

She put her hands over her face and cried until she felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. Hope waved her hand over her face trying to fan herself, she felt like her lungs were collapsing. Hope reached over to her bedside table and grabbed the water she always kept there.

"Breathe Hope. Just breathe." Hope told herself taking a sip of the water. Soon after Hope had calmed down. She hadn't had a panick attack since her and Landon broke up, which luckily Lizzie was there to comfort her. Hope than turned off her lights and fell asleep, she would just fix everything tomorrow.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Idk what this is lol but whatever

byeee :)