𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞.

Lizzie was going to go back to the Salvatore school but she realized that the only people that would be happy to see her were Hope, Josie, Mg, her dad, and maybe some other people, but that was it, and compared to the rest of the school it was a s...

Lizzie was going to go back to the Salvatore school but she realized that the only people that would be happy to see her were Hope, Josie, Mg, her dad, and maybe some other people, but that was it, and compared to the rest of the school it was a small amount. So she decided to get some ice cream from the grill since they were open 24 hours.

She then saw a familiar face walk by "Landon!" She said before realizing she was supposed to be dead. Landon looked over at Lizzie as his eyes widend. He walked over to Lizzie "Your supposed to be dead. Are you a ghost?" Landon asked sitting down. Lizzie rolled her eyes "No, I'm not a ghost hobbit." Lizzie said flashing Landon her vampire face "Woah! So your like a-a-" "A heretic. I'm a heretic." Lizzie told Landon.

"What are you even doing out here?" Lizzie asked eating her ice cream "Josie dumped me because I wasnt the one to bring her back." Landon said putting his head down "Cheer up hobbit, I love my sister but there are better girls out there." Lizzie said patting Landon on the back.

"True. Quick question, if you've had the time to come back to life, feed on someone, and buy ice cream, than why haven't you gone back to the school? I'm sure Hope would love to know that your not dead. And just between you and me, she's been a total mess since you died." Hearing that Hope wasnt doing so well made Lizzie feel guilty for not going to the school already. She wanted to see Hope again, it's was just that she was scared on how Hope would react.

"I-I'm honestly scared to see her again. I love her but it's the fact that I'm a heretic now. She never really wanted me to be one and now that I am one I don't wanna disapoint her." Lizzie told him as she finished her ice cream. "Lizzie, like you said she loves you, and if thats true than she wont care one bit that your a heretic now. The only thing she'll be thinking about is that your back." Landon told Lizzie.

"Wow thanks hobbit, I really needed to hear that." "Ok will you stop with the hobbit!" Landon said throwing up his arms "I guess." Lizzie said smiling and rolling her eyes. "So you'll go back?" He asked. "Yea, I'll come back. But only if I can help you find a girlfriend!" Lizzie told Landon. "Fine." Landon said as he stuck out his hand for Lizzie to shake it. "Fine."

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Sorry for the short chapter but I honestly didn't know what else to put here. After chapter six I don't know what route this book is gonna go. Maybe I'll do a time skip but honestly idk. Tell me what you would wanna see (if you'd like!)

Buy guys! ❤️❤️❤️