𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: "𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲."

"Guess my sister is a letdown, and kinda weak for that matter

"Guess my sister is a letdown, and kinda weak for that matter." Josie laughed, Hopes eyes flashed a bright yellow color "Ooo, so scary." Josie said in a sarcastic voice. "Lizzie is not a letdown nor is she weak. But you are, Dark Josie. What kind of name is that anyway? Josie is way better than you, and to be honest I want her not-emo Jo." Hope snickered to herself.

"Whatever Mikaelson, let's get this fight over with. I already know what the scoreboard will be once we're done, Josie: one, Hope: zero." Dark Josie smirked before the necromancer explained the rules for the fight. "Wait, before we officially start, I wanna know that everyone is going to be safe." Josie and the necromancer scoffed. "So boring! Fine, everyone out of here!" Josie said snapping her finger, everyone began to flee out of the gym.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 The tribrid thought before she took a deep breath. "Ready-Set-Begin!" Once the Necromancer raised his flag Hope and Josie immediately casted the same spell. Hope could feel that she was about to lose but didn't do anything about it. In moments Josie knocked Hope. "One! Two-" Before the Necromancer could continue Hope got up "How did you even get here?" She asked in a mad voice. "You survive this, and I'll tell you the whole story." The necromancer said before beginning the laugh.

"This isn't even fun! No people, no cheering, and you're not even fighting back!" Josie yelled walking around the ring "Neither are you, I know you're still in there Josie." Hope got off the ground as she spoke. "Give it up, Hope. What's it gonna take to get it through your thick werewolf skull that I'm Josie now?" "Incedia!" Josie yelled as she threw fire at Hope. The Mikaelson dodged it before it could hit her.

Hope then kicked Josie in the stomach making her get pushed back into the ring "You are not Josie. I know that you think she's weak, but really she's not. Josie is way stronger than you." Hope said trying to get under Josie's skin "She is always there for her friend when they need her unlike you. So please Josie just come back to us."

For some reason it was enough to get Josie to let her guard down, once Hope saw how defenseless she was Hope stricked "ad normalem." She said before a cloud of blue dust appeared in her hands, Hope blew it in Josie's face making her fall asleep."No!" The necromancer yelled before Hope casted a sleep spell on him, Alyssa, and Chad.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

Josie had been back to normal, just like the spell said, it was enough to turn Josie back. Josie softly gasped as she looked around. Her eyes caught on Lizzie, she was laying down in the bed beside Josie Hope was sitting on the bed Lizzie was on waiting for Josie to wake up and once she did, Hope went to where Josie was and stared at her "What happened?" Josie asked keeping her eyes on Lizzie "What happened to Lizzie?" Josie asked Hope, and when Hope didn't say anything she knew.

Tears began to pool out of Josie's eyes, "No, what did you do Hope!" Josie yelled, laying upwards in her bed. "I-it was a protection spell! I didn't mean for it to-" "Did you use black magic?" Josie asked calmly, Hope didn't answer "Did you use black magic!?" Josie yelled again "YES! Ok! Yes, we did!" Hope yelled back, she tried not to remember the moment but it all came flooding back. She hid her face in her hands as she began to cry.

Josie also cried, the brunette pulled Hope close to her as they both cried. "I'm sorry." Hope said as she cried "It's ok Hope. It's ok." Josie said.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Crying and throwing up.