𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.

Lizzie slept soundly in her coffin, no screaming, no talking, just complete silence

Lizzie slept soundly in her coffin, no screaming, no talking, just complete silence. For a moment that was. Lizzie then woke up gasping for air. She tried to look around but all she saw was black. Lizzie then got an idea on how to get out, she kicked the coffin open until the hinges had come off.

Luckily Hope had done an illusion spell to make it seem like the dirt and grass was there but it wasn't. Lizzie stood up and grabbed onto some dirt to help herself get out. Once she did Lizzie remembered why she didn't die completely.

𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘤'𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘤'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯. "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰, 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶." 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.

𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵, "𝘌𝘸!" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰. 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.

It wasn't that Lizzie didn't trust the love of her life, it's just that she wasn't ready to be dead, she was only 16, she barely had a life, and also she read somewhere that if one Gemini twin dies the merge won't happen, she wasn't only doing this for herself, but for her sister.

Lizzie was hungry, like really hungry, she didn't know why she hadn't been dead yet. It had probably been days since she died. Lizzie shrugged before walking out of the cemetery and into the town. It was nighttime so she didn't expect anyone to be awake, but to her surprise, a woman was out jogging. "Really? What if someone were to kidnap her?" Lizzie said shaking her head.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

Once Lizzie had reached the woman she tapped her on the shoulder, the woman took out her earbuds and looked at Lizzie "Yes? What can I-" before the woman could even finish Lizzie had already started feeding on her. She began to scream but nobody was around so nobody could save her.

Lizzie then let the women go, "Here, I'm so sorry by the way." Lizzie said smiling, she bit into her wrist "Ow! Other vampires make that look so easy." Lizzie then fed the woman her blood. "Forget everything that happened tonight and go home," Lizzie said looking straight into the women's eyes, Lizzie then walked away thinking she did good but what she didn't know was that the woman remembered everything.

The women still followed Lizzie's directions though, but only so Lizzie didn't come back.

˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

I hope yall like this! I honestly think this is how legacies should have went but maybe that's just my opinion.

Bye guys!! ❤️❤️