Gold Team

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

CONFIDENTIAL

GOLD TEAM

Gold One

SPARTAN ███-T100

Codename: Ghost

SPARTAN III Program

AI: ODIN

MJOLNIR Model: MK V

Vector: Hyper Lethal

Description: Black Armor, Silver Visor. Spartan-T100 isn't much of a talker... I don't think he can talk at all. Most if not all communication received from the Spartan is through his A.I. ODIN, or a subtle gesture or nod of some kind.

He keeps to himself, though the rest of Gold Team seems to understand him, despite no grunt or gestures being made to confirm. Not one person has seem that man outside his armor since before his augmentations we're brought on... Besides May-C023. She seems close to him, since she's the only person alive who knows his name.

There isn't much about him that isn't covered in black ink, but what you can find is terrifying. T100 has taken down armies over night, he slaughtered an Insurrectionist Militia of at least 153 identified bodies with his bare hands. Anything about his involvement in the Human-Covenant War and his involvement with the Insurrectionists is all redacted. His name, date of birth, home world, there's just nothing. His file reeks of ONI, unlike C023 and K042.

Gold Two

SPARTAN May-C023

Codename: Scarlet

SPARTAN III Program

MJOLNIR Model: MK V Recon

Vector: Lethal

Description: Black Armor, Blood Red Visor. From what can be found on May-C023, she's a deadeye with a sniper rifle, some would say she's an equal to Spartan-T100 in hand to hand combat, despite watching her kiss the pavement when they spar. Though her ability with a sniper far outshines his. She just can't seem to miss.

May-C023 has a very protective nature over Gold Three and Gold Four, almost like a mother bear protecting her cubs. Threaten them, and you'll be torn in two or snapped in half like a twig.

Her relationship with Spartan-T100 is strange. According to May, the two of them grew up together on Jericho IV before they were put into the SPARTAN III Program. Many would say, that Spartan-C023 has a romantic relationship with T100, though no one is really sure.

Gold Three

SPARTAN Jack-K042

Codename: Jester

SPARTAN III Program

MJOLNIR Model: MK V E.O.D.

Vector: Lethal

Description: Black Armor, Gold Visor. The rowdy child. Jack-K042 is a good soldier, but he'd be better if he didn't run his mouth. Jack is the type to shoot first and ask questions later, very gung ho like attitude, disregards orders unless they come from T100 or C023, and insufferably disrespectful.

Outside his annoying personality, Jack-K042's been learning from T100 and has improved drastically to the point of where not many know who would win an actual fight.

However, what is truly frightening about Jack-K042 is his tactical genius. With him at the helm of an operation, there's almost no room for failure. His plans have gotten Gold Team through the toughest challenges they've come across, including saving them all from the glassing of Reach.

Gold Four

SPARTAN Ari-R072

Codename: Tempest

SPARTAN III Program

MJOLNIR Model: MK V Katana

Vector: Lethal

Description: Black Armor, Blue Visor. The youngest of Gold Team, but she's a monster. Any blade put into her hands is extremely versatile. Early records can describe twelve different events where Ari-R072 came across High Ranking Elites and dispatched them with ease in blade combat.

Her file is much like T100's. Lots of black ink, but she's unusually kind. It's unsettling to see, and disturbing once you realize what she's probably done and been through. Though it's even more unsettling to see her attitude compared to T100's, it's like comparing a super deadly and versatile daughter to her hyper lethal, brutal, blank slate of a father.