CHAPTER 12 - You belong in my arms

(A/N: GUYS, watch Heartstopper on Netflix, i absolutely love it and recommend it. It's wholesome! The serie was good just as much as books)

Beast Boy's POV
We both showered after we came back and sat on the bed.
We were sitting next to each other, close, very close.

He cleared his throat.

"So are we together right?" He asked me nervously.

I giggled "Yes, yes we are."

He suddenly hugs me.
We both ended up laying on the bed.
"So that means i can ask for cuddles anytime i want?" He ask kinda cutely.

"Yep." I smiled happily at him.

"Also i need to tell you something." He suddenly gets all serious.

"Is something wrong?" I asked a bit scared now.

"I'm scared of telling our temates that we are together. I'm not embarrassed of you, i just didn't come out. I mean i thought you never gonna like me and here we are."

"I see. Well we can be together like this in secret until you will be ready to tell them. Just you and me. Also I'm bi. I didn't told them but i really don't care so I can say anytime i want." I reply.

"Well I'm fully gay well more for you." He laughs at the end.
I smiled at him and giggled a bit.

"Good to know." I responded.

We decided to cuddle for a bit.

"I'm so tired after our work out. I think I'm gonna fall asleep." He says.

"Then go ahead and don't mind me. I'm just gonna admire you while you sleep."

"Dork." He said that and laughs at me for my cheesy line.

"Do you know how happy i am that we are together?" I ask him.

"Same goes for me. I'm over the moon that you feel the same way. I'm so happy." He smiles at me happily.

"I don't see you smile so much." I suddenly said as i was admiring his smile.

"It's weird when i smile, isn't it?" He ask kinda nervously.

"Nope. You are so beautiful it makes me want to like you even more." I say as i lean down slowly and kiss him gently on the lips.

"I love it when you smile, i wish you would smile more, it looks good on you." I commented after i break from the kiss.

"Okay I'll try." He smiles at me.

"Did you know i only smile when you're around?" He asked me.

"No actually but now that you mention it, you actually smile just to me. Now that makes me even more happier." I hug him and smile to ears.

He hugs me back, his head was burried close to my neck but also a bit on my chest. It felt amazing holding him so close.

"It's like you were born to be in my arms." I say my thoughts softly to him out loud. I look down at him to see why hasn't he responded and it looks like he has fallen asleep.

"I like you so much Robin. Please don't leave me." I say softly so i don't wake him up, i give him a small kiss on the forehead and let him sleep.

I didn't think about when the team will be back but i didn't care. All i cared about in the moment was Robin being here with me in my arms.
I also fallen asleep with him, i was still holding him close.

-

I woke up and look around a bit. I saw Robin next to me, clinging onto me, still asleep. I smiled at the sight.

I look at his bedside table and found his phone. I look at the time and it was 2 in the morning.
His lock wallpaper was colour green. Just that.

I wonder why.

I put the phone down and look at him again. I tangled my fingers threw his hair. I wake him up by it but i was still too occupied by doing that, that i didn't notice i woke him up.

"Sorry. Your bed hair was just too cute." I say quickly.

"M'okay." He murmured and nuzzled his head into my neck.

AAACK. I think I've gotten a heartattack because of his cuteness.

"Robin~wake up." I said softly.

"Whaat." He whined.

"I have to go back to my room." I say. I remember how he didn't want to tell anyone about us so it was better for them not to find us like this in the morning.

"Right..." he said sadly but sat up anyway, i was free and gotten up as well.

I smiled and came up to him to hug him.

"Good night baby." I say and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Even though it was dark, i could still saw his blush.

"Good night." He says and let's go of me.

I look at him one last time and went quietly to my room. Thankfully no one was awake and i successfully came to my room.

I throw myself on the bed thinking how did i get so lucky? I have the most adorable, amazing and smart boyfriend!!!!

Like how?????

I couldn't stop smiling and my smile hadn't left my face, so i fell asleep with a smile.
When i fell asleep, i dreamt about our first kiss, the memory was more clear since it's a memory and after that dream there was us kissing in his bedroom just like we did before.

I could stop smiling even in my dreams because all i could think about is that he is mine at last.

-
HEYY GUYS. Soorry for the long wait.
Small writer's block, anyway im back and this book is coming to an end T-T, so sad!!!
I will miss it. It's a good book, I'm proud of it.

Bug out😜💖