CHAPTER 6 - The lover

Robin's POV
I got ready for my date. I wasn't choosing what to wear for long. I'm so excited, we haven't been on a date in so long.

He was already waiting me somewhere outside where we agreed to meet.
The titans are already outside saying they went out for 'pizza', yeah right. I was left alone in the tower having time to get ready.

I grabbed my black cap so they couldn't see a lot of my face.

I looked myself in the mirror one last time before going out.

I checked my cap one more time just in case.

I quickly met up with Gar.

I saw him texting on his phone while leaning on the pole. I looked at what he's wearing and wow....did he look cute!

How can he look so fine all the time?

I came closer to him and stand behind him and put my hands on his eyes to suprise him.

"Guess who?" I ask.

"My dad?" He asked teasingly.

"Nope, try again."

"Cyborg! It's you buddy i know that for sure!" He said as he laughed.

I sighed and let go of him.

"You're impossible."

"I know that's why I'm so amazing duuuh." He said in obvious voice.

I pulled him closer and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Wow you look amazing." He said as we pulled away.

"Thanks but you're the one who is an actual desert." I licked my lips and he blushed at my comment.

"By the way have you seen them?" i ask.

He only nodds.

"W-where are they?" I ask nervously.

"At the other side of the road waiting in a white car." He said and sighed.

I put my head on his right shoulder.

"I'm tired of this. When I'm gonna be enough strong for you, to actually not be afraid of what others think of me?" I said sadly.

He hugged me and whispered "You are strong more than you think and enough even if you aren't that's why I'm here to pull you up when you're feeling down or scared." He said.

We pulled away from a hug and interwined hands as we began walking towards our destination.

-

We were walking around the park almost reaching our destination.

"What do you wanna see the most?" I ask.

He has never been to aquarium so he's getting excited more and more by the minute.

"Baby sharks! They're sooo cute." He says happily.

"I think you're cute." I mumbled more to myself but he heard me.

He lightly punched me on the arm.

"I-idiot." He was blushing while looking away, how cute.

"What do you wanna see?" He asks me.

"Well i really like dolphines but they aren't there sadly." I said.

"Well we could go one day on exhibition where they play with dolphins and they do tricks with them." He says happily.

I agreed to his idea.
I look behind us a little just to see in the corner of my eyes them following us and all dressed up so they were 'disguised'.

"Hey do you think I'm ready to tell them that we're together?" I ask him.