CHAPTER 11 - I like you

Robin's POV
I knew i had a hangover since my head hurt but i couldn't remember anything what happened after we ate and drank.

I asked him what happened, he only said that i have fallen asleep right away.
I guess i did nothing embarrassing, that's a relief.

The day was calm to say but i wasn't. I really couldn't deny that i was mad at myself that why i hadn't said anything to him while i was drunk. Usually when i get drunk i get super bold. I could've have told him that i like him.

"Hey Robin, you okay?" The boy i was just thinking off came beside me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're glaring at your coffee like she had done something awful to you." He giggled at the end. So cute.

"I just remebered something." I said.

"W-what?" Did he just stuttered? Why is he getting so cute all of a sudden?!

"Something from yesterday." I say sadly.

"Oh l-like w-what?" I looked at him confused.

"Why are you acting so" i want to say cute but i can't "weird?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go hit the gym with me. I need help with lifting weights." He says.

"Oh okay." We left for the gym that we have in the tower.

"So you want to work out too?" He asked me.

"Yeah, to get my mind off some things."

"Like what?"

"I'll tell you later, right now i want to work out." Yeah right, no way in hell I'm gonna tell you. I can't say that i like you.

"Cool, let's start with stretching." He suggested.

We started stretching, after that we went on a track and ran for an hour.

After that we finally went to train on lifting weights.

He started lifting weights on a bench and I waited for him so i could hold it up.

"You're doing great!" I said in hope to encourage him.

He motioned for me to hold it so i can put it away from him.

"Thanks." He says with a smile and takes off his shirt to wipe off the sweat with his towel.

All i could do was stare at him.

The abs. I knew he was very fit and handsome but him being all sweaty and just breathing like that, all exhausted....is so sexy.

"Wanna take a picture? It would last longer." He noticed my staring and smirked at me.

I cleared my throat.
"I'm gonna start now. You help me when i tell you to hold them for me." I said as i sat in his place.

He chuckled.

"Are you sure you don't want a picture?" He stood in front of me, all tall and proud.

His chest and abs looking big like this.

I quickly took my phone and took a picture while he was smirking at me with his eyes closed.

Just when i had taken a picture he opened his eyes.

"Y-you really did took a picture." He says shocked a bit.

"Well you offered didn't you?" I ask with a smirk.

I took off my shirt, to show him my abs.
He had his jaw open.

"Wanna take a picture too?"

He immediately took his phone. "Don't mind if i do!" He said too happily for my suprise. I was very suprised.

"Wait, i was joking. I don't look good at all." I quickly said.

"What are you saying, you look so hot and sexy. Not only you look handsome, your personality is amazing, I wanna date you so badly!" He explained.

Wait what did he just say?

"Wha..did you just say you want to date me?"

He looked shocked. I think he just realized what he just said.

"Ah..i no..yes. i want. I can't escape you now, can i?" He ask with a smile at the end.

"So um..do you like me?" I ask still confused at what's happening.

"Yes. I like you so much Robin!" He says happily and took my hands in his.
I look him in the eyes with an unbelievable look.

"Robin?" He ask unsure.

"Sorry i was just amazed that you actually like me. I thought you were straight and that there would be no possibility that you might like me."

"Robin."

"Wow you actually like me. I'm such a worthless person. You are so great, so kind and caring, i like you so much but why would you like me."

"Robin."

"Like why me? I don't deserve you. I mean I'm glad you like me back bu-"

"ROBIN." He shouted my name and i came to my senses.

"Will you just listen to me for a second?" I nodded.

"I like you because you are the most amazing person i have ever met. I admire you so much. You are so loyal to all of us, you taught me many things, you are always kind to me. You like to joke when we are at home. You like coffee, you are bad at games but i like to see you try so hard to beat me. I like every part of you." He finished and i was amazed.

"Really?"

"Didn't you heard a word i just said? Yes I'm fucking serious." He was very serious.

"I can say it as many times as you want till you believe me it's true." He said again.

"Noo. I trust you. It's just that I'm surprised. I like you too." I said the last part a bit quiet. I was blushing so hard.

"What didn't hear you?" I felt like he was teasing me now.

"I said i like you!" I yelled now.
I look up and saw him smirking.

"Well Robin, would you like to be my boyfriend then?" He asked me.

"Yes. Yes, yessss." I said happily and hugged him. Just then i realised we both didn't have a shirt on so we felt each others skin.

"Sorry." I pulled away from him.

"It's okay. I don't mind if you're sweaty or not. I like every part of you so i like hugging you even if we're both sweaty from training." I laughed at that.

"Idiot." I murmured.

I felt him suddenly picking me up so he trew me over the shoulder so my face was facing his butt.

"Now let's go upstairs and shower. I wanna spend the rest of the day with my new boyfriend." He said happily as he started to walk towards the door.

"Hey, put me down!" I yelled.

"Nope. I kinda like being in charge."

"No I'm gonna be!"

He put me down and came close to my face.
He put his index finger under my chin and raised it up.

"Then kiss me." He said.

Fine, if that's how he is gonna play.

I pulled him closer and smashed our lips together. The long awaited kiss was finally here. I felt like a huge wave crushing me, being overflowed with water.

The kiss turned from sweet to very passionate and needed one. I didn't complain one bit.

"You're so good at kissing." I said as i let him go.

"Thanks, you are too." He smirked at me.

"Thanks. Now let's go." I took his hand and started dragging him all the way to my room, thankfully no one was home so no one could have saw us.

Just us.

-

Hey guys. Yay they had confessed, finally!
Robin had a little panic attack there but he is fine, don't worry.

Bug out😜💖