CHAPTER 9 - Flower Crowns

1 year ago

Robin's POV
I was laying on the grass outside of tower, just looking at the clouds and thinking.

Thinking of the boy i like sooo much but I'm afraid to tell him.

"Robin?" I heard someone call out my name. I sat up and turned around to see who called me.

It's the guy i like.

"Hey BB. What's up?"

"Sky." He joked. I smile a bit. He always cheers me up.

"I was..i mean the team was worried for you. You were out here for so long." He said.

"Can't a guy just enjoy a beautiful sunny day like this?" I can't tell him i was thinking all day about him, overthinking what will happen if i tell him ever that i like him.

"Right he can." He smiled and sat down beside me. He sighed for a bit too long. I've gotten worried immediately.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Just tired." He responded, there seemed to be more but i didn't wanna push it so i let it go. I only nodded in response.

"What is the team doing?" I asked him.

"Oh looking for what movie to watch." He says as he pick up a flower near by and start collecting more of it. Flowers like daisy.

I laid down again and supported my head by my hands.

"I really wanna try touch the clouds. They looks so soft don't you think?" I ask him suddenly.

"They do. I wanna try it too." He smiled at me.

Just now i noticed he was doing a flower crown.

"Wow that's a really nice crown. You're really good at making them." I said to him all suprised and admiring his work.

"T-thanks. I usually do them when I'm bored."

Then i realized that i must be going on his nerves.

"Well i will give you some space, i must be boring you to hell hehe." I laugh out of nervousness and slowly got up, ready to go back.

He grabbed me by the wrist.

"I didn't mean it like that. I was making it without even realizing it. Here." He apologised and put it on my head.

I blushed a bit.

"T-thanks i guess." I said.

"It looks great on you." He complimented me.

"Why don't you have it?" I quickly changed the subject because i was so much blushing cause of his compliments, i didn't want him to see me blushing.

"Oh well i could make another one."
I nodded and sat down by him closely, watching him collect the flowers and putting them together in the vines.

I noticed his hands were trembling a bit. Is he cold? I mean the weather is really warm, i mean it is spring.