Everyone eventually feels relieved by the teens' playful banter. Things are slowly going well.

"You're right. Because you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" Isaac jests back with his hands in the air in surrender but he has a smirk on his face making Elia face fall and her mouth wide open.

Elia looked at her Mama and Isa back and forth.

"No, you didn't," Elia said to her Mama.

Everyone is so confused on what Elia is talking about.

"Seriously Mama?! Why are you telling him?!" Elia whines.

"What is happening?" Grammie decided to ask.

"I- uh- Eli's lullaby" Lizzie stutters

"Yes, please tell everyone I'm a baby that needs a lullaby to sleep, Mama" Elia counters

"Oh, honey, uh what if we told you that we already know it? Would it make it better?" Aunt Ash said, grimacing

Elia immediately gasps in shock and her face goes ridiculously red.

"Uncle Mackie?" Elia asks carefully and when she is met with her mother grins sheepishly at her she immediately grumbles under her breath, whining, hiding her face in her father's chest.

Everyone just stifles their laughter. Lizzie of course couldn't resist bragging to everyone that her daughter loves it when Lizzie sings her a lullaby to sleep.

"They're not gonna make fun of you for that, Baby. I will make sure of it" Lizzie said, pulling Elia from her father's chest to look at her.

Elia was silent, pouting at her mother. Clearly embarrassed by this whole thing but that's not mean that she'll stop asking for her mother to sing her the lullaby.

But with Elia's mood that was kinda sassy today, she decided to pay back.

"Well, they're not gonna make fun of it now but they will be at my wedding" Elia said innocently but intentionally.

Seb and Lizzie- No, no, everyone in the room was shocked as hell hearing Elia's statement.

"What wedding?" Seb asks with his serious face or as Elia dubbed is 'fatherly look'

"What do you mean 'what wedding'? Of course I'm gonna get married. Honestly I've been thinking maybe in 7 more years?" Elia exclaims

"You promised me yesterday that you're not gonna get married until you're 30" Seb asks in disbelief. Lizzie was too stunned to speak

Isa and Maggie know what Elia's trying to do. They stifle their laughter, covering their mouth with their hands.

"People's change, Daddy" Elia said, grabbing her father's shoulder with both her hands and looking Seb straight in the eyes with her serious face. Honestly, Maggie and Isa are dying right now seeing Eliana acting and everyone's reaction. It's hilarious.

"Adelaine, Little Missy, we shake hands, we've sealed the deal already yesterday. You can't change it now" Lizzie said as her eyes were still wide.

"Who's the boy? Or a girl? Who are they? When did you meet them? How did you know them? I need to know everything Eliana Adelaine Olsen" Aunt MK said frantically. They have snapped into their overprotective mood.

Elia just smirks at them in response and everyone in the room knows that she's messing with them.

"Okay you little brat!" Sebastian said and he immediately tickled Eliana and Elia squirmed in her father's embrace with giggles erupting in the room. Everyone was annoyed but it was good.

"I am so not ready for it" Lizzie mumbles as she breathes out of relief.

"You guys are gonna be funny when she comes back home saying she's in a relationship" Aunt Ash said, laughing her ass off at their reaction and everyone just kinda rolled their eyes at Ashley.

"Good to know who I could come to when I needed support," Elia said, after taking a breath from her father's tickle attack.

"Adelaine, you're not gonna keep it a secret from me. We made a deal. Come to me whatever it is. Don't come to your aunt. Somehow I can't trust your Aunties much on giving advice" Lizzie said, mumbling on the last sentence but MK and Ashley heard it all.

"Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, you will keep your mouth shut in front of my granddaughter if you want to curse" Grammie chimed in as she saw where this was going.

"Okay, I was coming inside because I wanna swim. I can't swim by myself. And it's good you know to spend time with us instead of talking about us behind our back and worrying over nothing about us. So come on" Elia said and the adults just looked at her in amusement. Of course she knows they're talking about them.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go get change" Mama said, chuckling and pushing Elia to her room to get change along with everyone.

They bring their swimsuit because Lizzie reminds them this morning to bring it just in case.

-/-

Elia, Seb, Isa, Jax and Maggie are the only people in the pool, swimming. The older women just sunbathed, laying in the pool chair while keeping an eye on the pool. Elia was on her father's back as her father swam, running from Isa.

"DON'T CHASE ME IN THE POOL ISA! MY DAD IS OLD, HE CAN'T KEEP UP!" Elia yells defensively but also to tease her father

"Uh, excuse you Little Miss, I'm the one who always carried you to bed from downstairs to upstairs" Seb said. Elia just laughs at her father and Seb just huffed in annoyance. In the corner of his eyes, Seb could see Lizzie was laughing too. So, he did what he thought was mature for him which consisted of Eliana in it.

"Hey, wanna try a backflip, Baby?" Seb asks smirking even though he can't see his daughter's face but he knows she was intrigued, smirking and smiling.

Lizzie can't hear anything they said because they were whispering but once she saw Elia stands in Seb shoulder, she knows where this lead before she could say anything, her hearts beating so fast as she saw Elia jumps, doing a backflip

"SEBASTIAN LEONID STAN!"

She was scared for a moment there when Elia didn't float back from her backflip. Lizzie is so ready to go launch herself in the pool to get Elia back up and launch herself at her fiancé.

Elia get back up to surface of the pool

"AGAIN! AGAIN!" Elia says excitedly

"NO! No more! That was dangerous! Seriously Sebastian?" Lizzie said panicking

"Mama, I'm fine. See? No blood" Elia said, showing her arms and hands that are clearly uninjured.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's tough Lizzie. Besides, it's just a pool. And I'm not gonna harm our daughter" Sebastian said in amusement. He is having a blast seeing Lizzie being overprotective Mama Bear with Elia who now loves to tease her Mama and Papa to death about it, Seb was not worried that Lizzie will be mad about it because it's Eliana we're talking about here.

"No Adelaine. I said no and if you're doing it again you and your father are banned from the pool for a long time" Lizzie states. She just got a grumbled response from Eliana 'No fun' and Grammie saying 'I think I haven't say this enough but welcome to Motherhood Elizabeth Chase Olsen' 

---------------- 

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER! Elia finally talked to Isa and Maggie, Elia being silly and sassy once again. All is well but there's still gonna be ups and down since Elia still have her trauma response but like I said, this time she have her whole lot ass of family there helping her <3!  

Elia and her father are a chaotic duo that's for sure! 

Hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night wherever you are! Stay safe and enjoy reading! See you soon in the next chapter, LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!!!