🍂 chapter-38🍂

ابدأ من البداية

His eyes were screaming betrayal, hurt and anger. Mrs kim wanted to say something but no words came out of her mouth because taehyung was right.

Taehyung was always there for jungkook whenever the younger boy needed him. Taehyung's whole world revolves around his bun and now he left him what can she expect from him other than anger.

"According to him i can't do anything without dad's support. Does he think this low of him? Doesn't he have little faith in me that i can be successful without dad's support but guess but he didn't. That's why he left me mom, that's why he trusted him, not me." He continued tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Tae baby it's nothing-" but taehyung cuts her off in mid sentence.

"It is mom, it is. If it was not like that he would have come to me and talked to me but no, he decided to break my trust, break me rather than talking things out with me." By now he was a sobbing mess.

Mrs kim hugs him tears running down through her eyes too. She can't see her son crying this badly.

"Baby relax, I know you are mad at him, let's talk about it later." She tried to calm him down.

"I am not mom, I am right in my mind. He trusted him not me, he trusted i can do nothing without his support but how wrong he is. I will prove to him, i don't need anyone to become successful in my life." He announced determined as he wiped away the tears.

~Flashback ends~

"He suffered a lot, baby. He did many part-time jobs to pay his fees, rent and daily expenses. I tried to give him money and told him to live in the apartment but he never accepted it." Mrs kim told jungkook who was crying silently till now.

"H-he was suffering h-here and i d-don't even have a-any idea a-about it. Why d-didn't you tell me m-mom?" He sobbed even more thinking about his hyungie.

"Because he warned me if i tell you anything about him he will break every connection with me." Mrs kim replied with dejected face.

"Give me h-his address mom, we n-need to talk." 

–🥀–

It was raining heavily outside, taehyung was enjoying the rain standing near his room's balcony. He was shirtless and wearing his sweatpants only while in right hand carrying a cup of hot chocolate.

He brought the cup near his lips to talk a sip but stopped when he saw a car enter through the entrance and then his eyes widened when he saw his bun came out from the car.

He immediately dashed outside of his room after putting the cup on the table. Jungkook was under the rain and the thought itself is making his heartbeat quick.

When he climbed down the stairs he heard the doorbell ringing fiercely. He let out a soft chuckle before bolting towards the door. He turned his expressions serious before opening the door.

But as soon as he opens the door, his body jerks backwards when jungkook latches on to him like his life depends on it. Unconsciously, Taehyung's hands went around jungkook holding him tightly so that he wouldn't fall down.

"I-i am sorry h-hyungie, i am r-really very s-sorry….. Please f-forgive me f-for breaking our p-promise, i a-am sorry hyungie i am s-so sorry….. I l-love you s-so much m-more than my l-fife, please f-forgive me….. I a-am sorry….." 

Jungkook blubbered sobbing in taehyung's ear while the elder boy was feeling helpless after seeing his bun crying. His heart was throbbing feeling the hot tears of his love on his bare shoulder.

Taehyung saw how jungkook's body was trembling in his arms by crying badly, and also because he was wet from the rain.

He took the younger boy inside the living room after closing the door. He tried to remove jungkook from his body but like the younger don't want to let go at any cost.

Taehyung sighs with a small smile tugging on his lips and makes his way upstairs to his room with jungkook in his arms. He climbed up the stairs and went inside his room.

"You need to change, otherwise you will catch a cold." Taehyung said softly while jungkook kept sniffing face buried in his crook of neck.

He nods his head and unwillingly gets off from taehyung's body who also got wet by jungkook. He looks up at taehyung's face with his bloodshot red eyes while the said boy felt a stab in his heart after seeing it.

Jungkook's whole face was red and wet from rain. His puffy red eyes, swollen cheeks and lips were just shattering taehyung's heart. 

He always hated to see jungkook crying. He turned his face away from jungkook's while breathing shakily.

He first increased the room temperature with the AC remote. After that he made his way towards the attached bathroom of his room while jungkook kept sniffing while crying.

Taehyung came out from the bathroom with a towel and hurriedly made his way towards the bunny boy whose lips were quivering and whole body was trembling. 

When he was in front of jungkook he first wiped the water off from his face and neck, then put it on his head to dry his hair too. He slowly rubbed the towel on his head while jungkook kept staring at him with pure adoration.

He raised his right hand and put it on taehyung's cheeks, caressing the soft skin with his dainty fingers. While taehyung didn't said anything as he tried his best to avoid the puppy doe eyes of jungkook.

When taehyung was done he put the wet towel on the table and removed jungkook's soft hand from his face.

"Go get whatever you want from the closet till then i will bring hot chocolate for you." Taehyung said, breaking the silence while jungkook nodded, eyes still fixed on taehyung's face.

Taehyung gave him a nod suddenly he didn't know what to say further so he left the room to bring hot chocolate and jungkook went inside the walk-in closet. 

As soon as he entered there, his face lit up as a brightest smile formed on his face seeing his lover's clothes.

He started to roam his eyes around the closet and he was getting excited by every passing second. He hurriedly took a white shirt and brought it closer to his nose. 

He closed his eyes while sniffing the shirt which still had taehyung's musky scent on it. His heart calmed as he hugged the shirt against his chest tightly and kissed it. 

"I love you so much taetae hyungie." He whispered while nuzzling his nose on the cloth.

When he was satisfied after inhaling his hyungie's scent he decided to grab a shorts too. When he took his clothes he went to the bathroom to take a hot water bath.

______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. Wait for sometime i gonna double update today. 🤗💞

Ignore mistakes please. 🥀