Cherrytuft | Fox_Artist

Thank you Fox_Artist for the submission!

----

Name // Cherrytuft 

Okay! I love the name. It sounds very simple and unique, but her suffix doesn't seem to fit incredibly well. Other than that, great job! (4/5)

Clan // ThunderClan (not because it's the main clan in the series; because she actually fits there)

Alright!

Gender // She-cat; she/her

Okay.

Age // 16 moons 

Wow, she's very young!

Rank // Young Warrior

Okay!

Personality // Optimistic and bouncy, sort of self-centered but means well, makes jokes around her friends, and despite being sort of awkward around strangers, she attempts very hard to break the ice around them. She loves generally being outside, and doing nothing is hard for her, though she needs her naps. Rain ruins being outdoors, so that's something she doesn't like.

Nice! I love how you stated her flaws. Maybe others find her obnoxious and loud or insensitive? She looks great so far though, great job! (9/10)

Appearance // Reddish- brown (leaning more towards the red, hence the "cherry"), with yellow-green eyes (leaning more towards the yellow), and medium-length fur (hence the "tuft").

Okay! Reddish-brown cat coats are typically purebred though, so I would change it to a brown tabby with reddish hints (it looks just as good!). Her prefix seems to fit her very well, but her suffix -tuft, which usually is used to describe a long-furred cat, doesn't work nearly as well. Nice work though! (7/10)

Backstory // Cherrykit was born into Thunderclan, to Hollypelt (named after red holly berries) and Yellowfire (named after his yellow eyes), and she didn't have an eventful life as a kit. As an apprentice, she was apprenticed to Leopardheart, and trained diligently. Truth was, she didn't stand out in anything, being moderate in everything, and horrible at dodging in training fights. Her first real fight was in a small skirmish with RiverClan over the Sunning Rocks, which Riverclan won, and Cherrypaw did her part without being overly heroic. She got her warrior name about a moon afterwards, and met her mate after a while of being a warrior. They clashed at first, but at the same time wanted to spend time together, since they had much of the same personalities, though Birchclaw was a bit wiser. When they had been mates for about ten moons, Cherrytuft had a kit, Bountykit, and that was all the kits she ever had.

Okay! One thing I'd correct is Yellowfire's name. I'm sorry if I'm being super picky, but I think they can't be named after their eyes, because kits don't open their eyes until much after birth and besides, they are always blue in the beginning. Maybe they're named after their pelt color, which could be cream or pale brown? Just a thought. Anyway, I love how you made it so she was a typical, maybe even mediocre apprentice. She seems to have a very normal, content backstory, which is something pleasing to see but also you could explain more about her future relationship with Birchclaw. But great job, this looks amazing so far. (8/10)

Relationships //

Mate - Birchclaw 

Kit - Bountykit/paw/pelt

Parents - Hollypelt + Yellowfire

Mentor - Leopardheart

Okay! The names are all splendid and very simple. I don't have many issues (other than Yellowfire's eyes and such as I stated before), but it would be nice if you could add appearances and personality traits and the such! They all seem great though. (N/A)

----

Thank you Fox_Artist for the submission! I really enjoyed rating Cherrytuft and she seems to be a simple yet spunky character with lots of potential. Hopefully this review was helpful to you!

✰ Here's an extra graphic of Cherrytuft that I made in Canva! ✰

(I'm not incredibly proud of this one because it took me a while to find an image, but oh well!)

- 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘶𝘳