" Chris , you are making it more difficult for me , I beg you please don't make it more complex " I said almost about to cry ...

But suddenly he came near and pressed his lips on mine, he slowly started kissing and sucking my lips while I too didn't hesitate to kiss him back coz deep inside I too knew that I too love him the only difference was that I didn't had courage to confess because I knew if I did that I won't be able to complete my mission ...

But I am happy that chris is the person whom I love because he knows how to treat a woman and he loves me ...

We broke our kiss due to need to oxygen but our heads were still attached with eachother .... He kept his one hand on my cheek ...

" I love you and will always love you , no matter what , I know I am keeping your life at risk and I am sorry for that I won't be ever able to forgive myself for doing this " he said and tears in my eyes which I was controlling , finally came out

" Chris , you are making it more difficult please leave me " I requested while crying .... And he nooded to my request

He took out his handkerchief and gave me rub my tears ... Which I did... And later finally we got ready to get out of the car... He was just about to open the door when I stopped him..

I wanted to say something to him , I know whatever I was going to say will make the situation even worse and difficult for both of us but we don't know if we will meet again or not , if  I will be alive or not ...

" Chris , I love you and I promise will love you till end of my life " I finally confessed knowing that now I will not be able to live without him

As I completed my words a spark in his eyes lightened up ... And we again shared a small kiss promising to love eachother forever .

" We should leave now " I said will breaking thd kiss and we finally got out of the car and headed towards the house ...
.

We came back to hall and sat on our places where we sat earlier

" So what did u decide ?" Jonathon asked

" Deal is finaled , give me money and take your daughter " chris said his words ached in my heart but I know the reason behind it , I controlled my self and looked at him but he didn't looked back this time coz he knew if he looked at me he will not be able to do it ...

" That is what I expected , smith bring the money " Jonathon said

" And thatz what I didn't expected " I said angrily to chris .... I lied

" You are a cheater , I hate you " I said loudly looking at him... Tears were now continuously flowing not because I was again sold but because I had to say such things to him , though it was my decision to come back here... I was crying because I will not be able to see him again , I was crying because I love him ....

He was becoming weak by seeing me like this but he need to do this today , he need to control himself today
Suddenly smith cane and kept the bags full of money on the table there were 2 big black bags

" Your money , take and leave " smith said

Chris opened the bags and started checking the money ...

" Alright , Jonathon she is yours , take care of her " he said and took those bags and started leaving the house

" I will never forget what you did with me chris , I hate you " I said and he passed through ... I stopped for a second but didn't looked back he agin started taking his steps and went out ....

That moment I was feeling I won't be able to live more, I didn't had any energy , I was tired of telling lie , feeling guilt to say such things to chris who did nothing wrong , who loved me , whom I loved ....

TBC
Do vote and comment ✨💝

Boom 💥 a big surprise !!!

So what do u thing why chris did this ?

Is hazel safe here ?

Will chris come to take her back or Destiny has planned something else ?

Do you thing smith is changed ?

Do you thing Jonathon will take care of her  ?

And why do you think smith seemed disappointed ??

Author's note :-

CROSSING THE GANGSTER will be updated on SUNDAY , WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

BEYOND HIS GREEN EYES will be updated on MONDAY AND SATURDAY