Seven | Free

⚠️ 18 + | mature sexual content, oral sex, fingering, penetrative sex, sex outdoors, creampie, angst, fluff, mentions of wolf trafficking

⚠️
18 + | mature sexual content, oral sex, fingering, penetrative sex, sex outdoors, creampie, angst, fluff, mentions of wolf trafficking

♾️

Three subtle knocks on your bedroom door synchronized with your pulse. Jungkook followed you upstairs, which surprised you since he usually kept his distance and gave you room to process.

"Can we talk?" His fear could be heard in his hushed voice. You could hear his feet uncomfortably shifting behind the closed door, waiting for your permission to enter. You considered making him wait even longer, but to be honest, you weren't actually furious with him—you were simply jealous and being petty about it. When you told Jungkook you wanted Soo-ah gone, he at least honored your wishes.

I mean, that had to be worth something, right?

When you opened the door for Jungkook, you boldly held his stare. Due to shyness or nervousness, you'd often look away, but things gradually improved between you. You were becoming progressively more at ease in his presence. What's more, how could you not be? He'd been nothing but polite to you since the beginning. He provided you with a safe haven to dwell. The very least you could do was give him a chance to speak. You had no idea what would've happened to you if he hadn't discovered you lost and injured in the forest that night.

"Come in," you said as you motioned to your room, closing the door once he was inside. "I'm not mad at you, Jungkook."

His face instantly conveyed how surprised he was that you weren't. "Are you sure you're not?"

"I'm jealous, okay?" I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. That must irritate you. I'm well aware that I have no right to be; we're not—"

Jungkook didn't have to think about calming you; his hands held your face instinctively, and his heart warmed as you leaned into his touch. To keep him there, you clasped your hands around his wrists.

"We aren't what?  Hm?"

You sighed, looking up at him in shame. At the very least, he believed it. "We're not a couple—we're not together."

"You're my mate, baby," you adored it when he addressed you that way. You were taken aback by his smile when he stated it. Jungkook was stunning.

You gave him a mischievous glare, "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I do." I'm only joking around with you, pretty girl. And I'm not bothered by your jealousy. When you told Soo-ah that I was yours, I wanted to take you in front of everyone."

"Jungkook!" With your eyes wide and giggling, you slapped his chest. The sound of your laughter enthralled him. He wanted to make you laugh always.

"I'm not joking! It was so hot watching you claim me like that, baby. I know you don't want to hear it, but I have the same feelings about you. As though you were mine."