Five | Welcome Home

⚠️ 18+ explicit sexual content, mentions of a deceased sibling, some violence

⚠️
18+ explicit sexual content, mentions of a deceased sibling, some violence

⚠️ 18+ explicit sexual content, mentions of a deceased sibling, some violence

"They've been locked up in there for five days. Has anyone been able to leave some food for them?" Yoongi asked the group who was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other, eyes wide and shaking their heads, prompting Sun-hee to laugh.

"Yeah, the pheromones Jungkook is emitting are keeping everyone but Celine away. He doesn't want us anywhere near YN," the nurse smirked.

Celine—the housekeeper and the only human in the house—smiled endearingly at the group as she finished making the last blueberry pancakes that Jungkook loved so much. She'd been with them for years, seen many things that would have anyone else run far away, but she never did. She never left Jungkook's side because she believed in him and in the work he was trying to accomplish.

Jimin sighed, "I still can't wrap my head around Jungkook having an omega mate. I've never met one before. Is she nice?"

Sun-hee smiled at him, "She's the sweetest, but I doubt that has anything to do with her being an omega—that's just who she is."

"I wonder how many more days her heat will last," Seokjin said, pondering as he wrote down notes inside his notebook. There wasn't much information out there about omega wolves, and ever since you arrived, the doctor had been writing down everything new he learned about you. If they were to protect you from the people that had you, he needed to know more to help keep you safe.

"I don't think Jungkook's complaining," Taehyung chuckled. "Ow," he nearly jumped out of his seat when Hoseok slapped the back of his head.

"Anyway, Namjoon finally contacted me. He's ready to come home, and you guys would not believe the things he told me," Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. "He's going to attempt breaking out of that place in two days, so I'll need you both with me just in case something comes up."

"Of course," Jimin answered, and Taehyung nodded.

Seokjin's head quickly snapped up at the mention of Namjoon and asked, "Did he say why it took him this long to contact us?"