A Side Unseen

Dr. Buck pinched her nose, as she is next with Molly and Lawrence, due to the fact that they had just experience one hell of a disaster, specifically when the incident involving her farher, Dr. Numita and Gradient, SCP-7131-1, as they are with Director Jones, who is more or less displeased and generally not happy that one of the doctors who he had high respect for is now out of commission, but the fact that Gradient had tortured and incapacitated him for the rest of his life, and is likely that he is never going to wake up from this coma that Gradient had put him into, as their both looking at the Doctor who had experienced on BlueScreen's brother.

"My god...SCP-7131-1, I never thought that there would be an SCP as violent and ruthless as him. How in the world did he even know what was going on with BlueScreen, and knows where he is, along with Dr. Numita?"

Director Jones spoke out to Agent Lawrence.

"Well...that is what we all want to know, now is it? But whatever Gradient did, it was perfectly timed, especially when Dr. Numita and Mr. Moore was done with their experiment with SCP-7131-3. And unfortunately, speaking of SCP-7131-3, in case some of you have not heard, we are now having immense trouble with his new form of behavior."

Dr

Dr. Collingwood looks concerned at Director Jones, a little worried of what she is going to say, as she than spoke out.

"What is it? What type of change is it that SCP-7131-1 exhibiting now?"

Before Director Jones can think of an answer, Dr. Buck spoke out.

"Dr. Ahmad told me the change, and he says that it is very bad. SCP-7131-1 is now reacting in a much more threatening way, firing sharp bones near researchers that come near it, but did not really kill anyone, and is now scaring other people away, should they ever get close to him, and if people look at him, than SCP-7131-1 will use...something to scare them away, and he has locked the doors to the chambers of SCP-7131-2, 3, and 4, making sure that the Researchers do not try and activate the doors so that they are not experimented on, but with only SCP-7131-1 itself that can get inside of their containment chambers. SCP-7131-1, according to Dr. Ahmad, has even attacked some of the medical doctors in order to retrieve SCP-7131-3 from when it is inside of its bed, after being brought out of SCP-682's chamber."

This made Dr. Collingwood unhappy, as he than spoke out.

"I...I see. But why would he...how could Dr. Numita simply experiment on SCP-682 with an SCP that is too kind to even fight back and is new? I mean...doesn't he know that SCP-7131-1 is able to escape from its containment chamber whenever it wants to and is protective of his brothers?"

Director Jones sighed, as he pinched his nose, as he than spoke out.

"Hell if I know. Apparently, he did not know of that, as SCP-7131-1 is still new, and he has not heard of them until the day he decided to conduct an interview with SCP-7131-1. And now, thanks to that experiment, SCP-7131-1 is experiencing much more hostile behavior. And the 05s are very angry with what Dr. Numita had done, due to the fact that SCP-7131-1 is highly unpredictable in nature, and he could risk destroying an entire foundation site if it so desires it. They even want to demote Dr. Numita, should there be a miracle of a chance that he will wake up, but until then, he is stuck in this position, unable to wake up. The 05s are so going to have my head for this, if nothing is done to try and find a way to make SCP-7131-1 calm."