Interview 2

Dr. Buck took a deep breath, as she than goes up to the door, and she than pressed a keycard against the scanner, which than turned on with a green light, as he than entered through the door. She looks inside and saw that SCP-7131-2 is present, sitting on his bed, and is surprised to see Dr. Buck.

"O-Oh. I didn't think I was gonna be part of an interview. Sorry, hang on a second."

He than puts his pen away, as he puts the pen near a wall, and he than sits down, as he than spoke out.

"Okay...so...are we ready for...whatever you want to ask me?"

Dr. Buck nodded, as she than spoke out.

"Of course. And...my name of Doctor Buck, and I will be the one that will be looking over at the experimentations that will be done on you all."

SCP-7131-2 is a little nervous, as he than spoke out in a rather uneasy and a little bit scared tone.

"It's not..going to kill us...is it?"

Dr. Buck shook her head, no, as she than spoke out to SCP-7131-2

"No, you won't be killed. We are making sure that the anomalies do not get any of you killed. We just contain them and make it their home."

SCP-7131-2 than looks around, and spoke out.

"If it's a home, you are making it quite a high-security one. But...who am I to judge?"

SCP-7131-2 smiled a little bit, and Dr

SCP-7131-2 smiled a little bit, and Dr. Buck took note on how he seems to be a little bit more friendly compared to SCP-7131-1, who acts in a rather unfriendly manner towards Dr. Buck. The Doctor than coughed a little bit, to get his attention, as she than spoke out.

"So...SCP-7131-2, do you mind that if I can ask you any questions?"

SCP-7131-2 nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Ask away, Doctor. But...I should tell you that I might've not have all the answers that you may be wanting to gain from me."

Dr. Buck nodded her head at SCP-7131-2, before she than spoke out.

"Okay, so...there is question that I want to know...where did you and your brothers come from?"

SCP-7131-2 flinched a little bit, as he than spoke out.

"Oh...that's...actually kind of difficult for me to answer. To be honest...I...I don't think you'll be believe it, what my answer will be...but...let's just say that we were born from a reality that is separate from earth."

This made Dr.Buck interested, as she than spoke out.

"Really, than where are you from?"

SCP-7131-2 looked at Dr. Buck, as he than spoke our.

"Where am I from...well...actually, I wasn't born from...anyplace that is earth or similar to it. In fact...I...I really don't remember where I was born. My some of my older brothers remembered where they were originally born from, though they don't talk about it."