Reassignment

The SCP Foundation...it is a facility that houses the unknown, the frightening, and is housing a lot of the most dangerous anomalies in all of existence. It is a place of the most mysterious and the most inhuman objects and entities in all of creation, and are housed in this one place. It is a place that is mostly used and qualified by the most cold-hearted and most ruthless people that do not see the SCPs as people, that do not see the SCPs as equals, with only some exception, and at times, the cold-hearted nature can be returned from the anomalies that they had rejected. But sometimes, even the most cold-hearted doctors and anomalies have even a small chance of being able to warm up to the anomalies, with the anomalies having that same condition in return. Such as in the case of a certain blonde, yet very cold doctor.

They are involved in a type of experiment of sorts, which involves a cross test between SCP-054 and SCP-457. The test is performed by the doctor and her assistant. This would be none other than Doctor Amelia Buck, the cold hearted level 3 researcher, and her childish and idiotic assistant, Gustav.

 This would be none other than Doctor Amelia Buck, the cold hearted level 3 researcher, and her childish and idiotic assistant, Gustav

"Alright, and...I think the experiment is ready to begin. It'll start when you signal it."

Gustav said, as Dr.Buck nodded her head at Gustav.

"Good. Experiment-457/054 can begin, now."

Gustav pressed the button, and SCP-457 looks at the wall that going up, and reveals it to be none other than SCP-054, who had been getting doused by the fire extinguisher from above in order to make sure that she does not evaporate. And once the wall had been risen...the 2 elemental SCPs than looked at each other.

the 2 elemental SCPs than looked at each other

Once that happened, the 2 entities looked at each other, and Gustav then spoke out.

"This isn't gonna end well...is it?"

Dr.Buck than sighed and pinched her nose, before she looks at Gustav with a cold glare, before she than spoke out.

"That is because you are thinking based on idiotic assumptions. Just look and observe and record on what they are doing."