Pass Me The Hookah

Comincia dall'inizio

"Its okay." I said softly.

Chris continued to leave kisses down my naval and stopped right were my basketball shorts started.

Chris looked up at and smirked . He slowly slid my shorts down with my underwear.

Chris leaned down and started giving light kisses to my inner thighs. Before Chris's tongue could touch my love box . Somebody started to bang on the door.

"Shit." I let out the breath I have been holding for a while.

"Fuck!" Chris cursed under his breath , getting up from between my legs.

"Whoever at this door is getting they shit knocked." He stressed .

"Its okay Chris." I laughed reaching for my underwear and shorts to put them on .

Chris left out to go answer the door and I soon was following behind him.

"I should punch you in yo mouth." I heard Chris say to who ever it was.

"Why nigga?" I heard Ty laugh

"Oh you was finna get the cat huh?" Ty continued

"Like im not in the room." I chuckled feeling my cheeks heat up.

"My bad kay." Ty said sitting down on the couch and me doing the same.

"Why you aint bring Des?" I asked crossing my legs .

"Because , I aint talking to her right now." He said looking on his phone.

"Why? Because she fought? They hoped in! What were we supposed to do? Just sit there?" I said with my eyes opend wide.

"Nah. I get that. Yall had to do what yall had to do. Its the fact we told yall no in the first place."

"Yall so annoying I swear." I laughed a little.

"I told her this earlier dawg." Chris said coming back from the kitchen with a glass of juice.

"Let me get some." I said sticking my lip out.

"Always want some of my shit." He said passing his cup over.

"Thanks papa." I said handing it back over.

"But nigga , We running out of material." Ty said looking at his phone and showing Chris what he was talking about.

"Fuck man." Chris stressed leaning back into the love seat and running his hand over his face.

"I thought I told yall to talk to that nigga Castro to get some more." Chris raised his voice a little.

"Man , I dont know. That was Trey." Ty said shrugging his shoulders

"I dont wanna hear this. If anything go talk about that shit outside." I spat , my attitude forming instantly.

Im the only one not okay with this drug lord shit. Destiny and Nia are. But I just cant fathom the thought Chris dying or going to jail for something like this . Thats why Im so against it . Because it can end bad , with Chris having no control over it.
I know im supposed to support my boyfriend in everything he does. But not this one. He can make money by having a regular ass job like everybody else.

"Kayla. I dont wanna hear it. Not today." He lowkey gritted.

"Fine , Ill leave then." I said going into his room and slamming the door to let him know Im mad.

Laying on his bed roughly , I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called Nia.

"Hello?" Nia answerd on the third ring.