CHAPTER 91. Old Grandpa Nicholas

Mature conteeeent, lalala,

"You want to throw me a birthday party?" I asked dumbly as Faith pressed her palms together and looked at me with large pleading eyes as I sat on the couch.

"Yes! I know your birthday passed- but I missed it! And the perfect excuse to relieve some stress and have some fun!" Faith exclaimed.

Cross smirked from across the room. "I think of a few other ways, I bought some whipped cream- and hid it, no you can't eat it Raven,"

I pouted. "Oh come on, you don't need it all for sex do you?"

Cross gazed at me slyly. "I need it for you and Fallon, don't be greedy,"

I sighed and shrugged. "You're right, gotta make my baby Fallon happy," I smiled sweetly at Faith. "Yes, you can throw me a party!"

Faith cheered and clapped her hands. "We can have it my house! I have a pool!"

I found myself grinning. "I get to see everyone mostly naked at once!?" I asked in delight and I heard someone laugh. I looked over at Dune as he walked into the living room, joining the three of us.

"I see you have your priorities straight, as usual," he told me and I glanced at Faith.

"I don't know, sometimes my logic is kinda curved," I giggled. "Kinda like Cross's,"

"Right, my mistake," Dune said and slid down onto the couch beside me. "What did I hear about a party?"

Faith smiled happily. "I'm throwing one for Raven, you're invited,"

Dune touched his chest and bowed his head to Faith. "Why thank you my lady,"

Faith waved a hand at him, turning her head to look at me. "Raven, anyone special you want to invite?"

"Shade should come, but not Cyprus," I sighed and leaned back in the couch. "I love my brother, but goodness knows he hates everyone in this house with a passion. He'd be a cockblocker all evening," I complained.

Cross snorted loudly. "Damn facts,"

"My parents will be out for the weekend, so it will be perfect! Anyone else Raven? Besides the people who live here?" Faith asked, eyes glowing with excitement.

"How about Clair?" I asked and Cross groaned.

"Oh my god, anyone but that bitch, I cannot stand her," I blinked at Cross.

"Why? She gave me a sword!" I exclaimed and felt my eyes spark at the reminder of the blade resting on my bed currently.

"More reason to dislike her," Dune murmured and shook his head. "She just seems... I don't know, I liked her at first, she stares, and it's weird."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care if she stares at you Dune, she doesn't believe in love, she probably just thinks your haircut is weird."

Dune touched his hair, shocked. "Raven, I meant she stares at yo-"

"Although, she is mean sometimes," I interrupted and looked at Faith. "What do you think of Clair?"

"She's for fashion sense," Faith sighed and fanned her face. "She's hot- sorry Raven, just a fact, did I hurt your feelings?"

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Of course not, people are still good looking even if you're with someone." I paused. I had noticed Clair was pretty I guess, but I'd never really thought about it.

"She's ugly as fuck," Cross snapped and Nicholas walked in calmly.

"Who's ugly as fuck?" He asked and raised an eyebrow, sitting in an arm chair. Dune touched his forehead.