He heard his phone ring and he picked it up. "I'm here, I'll wait for you downstairs." His heart beat fast and anxiety rose but he quickly covered it up.  James hung up and grabbed his keys, phone, and some gum. He turned off the lights and locked his door, making his way down the stairs and outside. Once outside he saw Sam waiting by her motorcycle. He slowly approached her, his anxiety rising, his hands sweating a little. She looked so nice. She wore a fitted shirt and some black jeans showing off her form, on top of that she wore a black leather jacket and black boots. Once Sam saw James she smiled and waved him over. 

James slowly made his way over, smiling back at her. "You look great James." He blushed a little, looking away. "You do too." He felt a little embarrassed and shaky, she must have noticed his distress taking his hands into her own. "Hey, if you want we can just call this a hangout rather than a date if you feel uncomfortable." His cheeks grew a bit pink as he looked at Sam, she seemed so genuine and James smiled. "No, it's not that, I just haven't been on a proper date in years. Well, I have never been on a date before." He felt a little awkward saying this but it was the truth. He has never really been on a date. Sam looked at him and smiled. "Well, then it's my great honour to make this your first and best date ever." She placed her hand on her heart and James laughed a little. 

"Thanks, Sam, you're nice." She smiled and stood straight. "Shall we go then?" She gave me a helmet and put another on her head getting onto the bike. James put on his helmet and sat behind her like yesterday holding onto her waist. She started up the engine and smiled, placing his head against her back. "Hold on tightly then."

They arrived at a small local shop. It was homey and the atmosphere was welcoming from the first step into the shop. There were little to no people here and that made James a little happier as he doesn't like crowded places and this was perfect for him. 

They sat on a table near the bay window and this felt nice. Sam was smiling at James as he took in the place. It was made from wood and concrete, it felt old and vintage. "This place is amazing Sam, how did you find this place?" She sat across from James with her hands placed on the table as she smiled. "My grandmother and grandfather own this place." James looked at her shocked. This place belonged to her family, she was so lucky and this made him even happier as she shared this place with him. "That's amazing, I'm honoured to be here." She didn't say anything after that but kept his gaze sharp on James which made him a bit intimidated but still blushed from the attention. The only time she looked away was when the waitress came to our table. 

"Sam, it's lovely to see you. How have you been lately?" A short petite girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes and a lovely tint to her skin asked Sam. They seemed familiar and he could only smile as he watched their interaction. They looked similar to each other. She could be her cousin or sister. They looked similar. Sam pointed at James and he sat up straight giving the girl a timid smile, shaky from the attention on him. She smiled at him as she watched him. "Are you two related by any chance I don't mean to be rude, it's just you look similar. You don't have to answer, I shouldn't have even asked." 

He ran a hand through his hair looking down at his feet, embarrassed. He can never have a real conversation with anyone new as they freak him out so much and anxiety starts to build up and he says stupid and pointless stuff. "Yeah, my name is Sasha, I'm Sam's older sister, it's lovely to meet you." She put out her hand and he shook it his palm was a little sweaty so he pulled away quite quickly giving Sasha a small smile. "So what would you like to eat today?" He didn't know what to get so he let Sam choose her favourite food and let him get surprised. Sasha and Sam talked for a little while and then she went to place the order leaving them alone once again. "Are you alright James?" He couldn't look up at Sam, he just felt so embarrassed and scared for no reason what's so ever, this anxiety bubbled up inside him as he thought through anything that could go wrong on this date because of him. "Yeah, I'm fine, no worries." He was hesitant and James sure that Sam caught up on his lie through his shaky sentence.