Chapter 5. Do we Tell Them...

Mully's POV

The next morning I woke up in Eddie's arms. I carefully slid out of his arms and stood up, but I immediately fell back down. I landed with a thud that woke Eddie up. "AHH FUCK, MY ASS!" I yelped in pain. Eddie got up and came over to where I was sitting on the floor. "Are you ok mi amor?" Eddie asked, concerned. "Yes, I'm ok, my ass just hurts like hell," I said as Eddie chuckled a bit. "Here, let me help you up," Eddie said sweetly, helping me up off the floor.

We both went downstairs and made a pot of coffee. When it was done Eddie poured two cups of coffee. He gave one to me and sat down on the couch next to me with the other cup, and we watched youtube together. After a few minutes I decided to pop the question. "Eddie, what are we gonna tell the others," I asked. "I'm not sure Mully, but I do know that I love you," Eddie said in a calming voice.

Eddie's POV

A few minutes of silence go by. "We have to tell them sooner or later," Mully said, looking at me. "I know, but we don't have to tell them until we are truly ready," I said reassuringly. Mully looked over at me and smiled a bit, "Yeah, I guess you're right," he said. "C'mon let's play some video games to get our mind off this, ok dawg," I said cheerfully. Mully smiled and looked over to me, "Yeah, ok," he said slightly blushing.

I set up my PlayStation, and hooked up the controllers. "So what game do you wanna play?" I asked. "Hmm... how about GTA?" Mully replied. "Alright dawg," I said as I put the game on.

Time skip to when they finished the game

When the game was over Mully ended up winning. "HA, take that you Mexican fuck," Mully said jokingly when he won. I laughed "You know you love me you big fat fuckin' retard," I said laughing. "Welp, I gotta go home and get changed and brush my teeth, and stuff," Mully said laughing. "I'll come back afterwards", Mully continued "Ok, see you later dawg," I said, waving to him.

I sat on the couch for a bit, watching youtube when I got a text from TheBoys group chat.

Texting pov

Juicy🧃

Hey boys, do yall wanna record

Narrator🧸

I can't join you, I have a doctor's appointment

Eddie🌮

Sure dawg I'll join you, I need to record a video anyways

Josh🖕🏻

Yeah, I need to record too

Mully👹

I can join either I have to take a shower

I got up, went to my recording room, and got set up to record with the others. I joined the discord call, Josh and Juicy were already there. "Hey boys," I said "Hi Eddie," Josh called back.

Mully's POV

I arrived at my house and went upstairs to get in the shower. After that I got out, dried off, and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and went back downstairs to eat some breakfast while I watched some TV. After a while I decided to go back to Eddie's house, so I got in my car and drove back. When I got there his door was still unlocked so I let myself in. "I'm back!," I shouted, but got no response even though I knew he heard me.I heard him talking from his recording room so I thought he was just still recording. So I sat and waited for him on the couch.

Eddie's POV

Everyone put on their baby brush skins and goes into the portal

We spawned outside of a huge, old, creepy looking hospital. "Hey boys I'm bored, what should we do today," I asked. "Hmm, how about we go explore that old, abandoned hospital," Josh suggested. "Hell yeah dawg," Eddie yelled. "Ok then, let's go!" Juicy said, racing to the hospital.