Chapter 2. Taking It Slow

Mully's POV

I sigh and get up, and get ready to go to Eddie's house. Once I was ready I grab my keys, got into my car and drive off to Eddie's house.

Time skip to when Mully arrives at Eddie's house

I was nervous as I arrived at his house and pulled into the driveway. I parked my car and pulled my keys out of the ignition. "I wonder what he's gonna make me do, god I'm so nervous," I thought to myself as I got out of my car.

I walked up to his front door and knocked on the door, even though it wasn't locked. "Come in!" shouted Eddie. I obey and open the door, to see Eddie laying on the couch with his shirt off.

Eddie's POV

I hear a knock at the door and instantly know who it is "Come in!" I yelled. "Hello my sexy mexican," Mully said, stepping inside. "Now get your ass over here and sit on the couch with me," I said, gesturing with my hand for him to come over. Mully walked over and sat next to me on the couch. I pull him into me leaning him on my chest, his face already turning red. I kissed Mully on the cheek.

"Woah, wait wait wait wait... I thought you were straight..." Mully said in alarm. "No, actually I'm bisexual," I said. "Oh wow, I'm so sorry I assumed you were straight all these years," Mully apologized, still in shock. "And I've liked you for a long while now but I was too nervous to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how," I said, blushing a bit. "I just wanted to know if you like me back, it's ok if you don-," I was cut off by Mully kissing me. "Does that answer your question?" Mully asked. I smiled and pulled him close, hugging him tightly.

Mully's POV

"Shall we take this to my room?" Eddie asked me with a smirk on his face. "I'm sorry my sexy mexican, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I wanna take this slow, there is still so much to adjust to," I said hesitantly. "It's ok I understand, I don't want to rush you into something you're not ready for," Eddie said sweetly. "How about we just cuddle and watch a few movies," I said reassuringly. Eddie smiled and said "Sure that sounds great. I'll get us some beer and make some popcorn while you pick out some movies," he said happily.

Eddie went to the kitchen and put some popcorn in the microwave, got a few beers from his fridge, then put the popcorn in a bowl. He brought everything to the couch and sat down next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We watched movies late into the night until we both fell asleep, happy that we were finally together.