Chapter 3. First Date

Eddie's POV

It had been a few days since I asked Mully if he liked me. I had a good time with him watching movies that night. He said he wanted to take our relationship slow, with is understandable. But tonight I am going to ask him out on our first real date.

Eddie🌮

Hey Mully, can I ask you something

Mully👹

Sure, what is it Eddie

Eddie🌮

Do you wanna maybe... go out tonight on a date... say around 5:00

Mully👹

Yes, of course, what did you have in mind

Eddie🌮

I was thinking that maybe we could go to the new Mexican restaurant that opened, and then we could go see a movie

Mully👹

I would love to Eddie

Eddie🌮

I love you

Mully👹

I love you too

I began getting ready for our date. I took a shower, then brushed my teeth and hair. For my outfit, I chose a simple, baby blue, button up shirt, and a pair of black jeans. I also put on some cologne.

As I arrived at Mully's house, I became very nervous. I took a few deep breaths and stepped out of my car. I got to Mully's door and knocked, "Come in," he said. I opened the door to see Mully sitting on his couch, watching TV. He was wearing a coral colored polo shirt, and a pair of khakis. "Are you ready to go?" I asked. Mully grinned and nodded as he got up, and walked towards his door.

Mully's POV

I couldn't believe that Eddie actually asked me out. He has been so hesitant to do so ever since we confused our love for each other. I walked out my door with Eddie and sat in the passenger seat of his car. We soon arrived at the restaurant, we walked inside and got greeted by a waiter. "Hola gentlemen, I will be your waiter today. Would you like a booth or a table?" said the man at the front desk. "A booth would be great," I said, looking at Eddie. We followed the waiter to our booth and sat down. A few minutes later, our waiter came back around to take our orders. I ordered Fajitas and Eddie ordered tacos. We chatted the night away as we ate.

We finished eating, and Eddie paid for our food. We then drove to the movie theater. We got our tickets and made our way to our seats. During the movie, I leaned my head on Eddie's shoulder, and he laid his head on top of mine.

Time skip to after the movie when they got back to Mully's house

Eddie dropped me off at my house, "I had a great time with you tonight," I said, before pulling him in for a kiss, which quickly turned into a heated make out session. I pulled us inside, and Eddie pinned me against a wall. I could feel my pants already becoming tight as he kissed, sucked, and nibbled on my neck, leaving a few hickies. "Shall we take this to my room, my sexy Mexican?" I said, teasing him with the nickname. Without another word, Eddie whisked me off my feet, and carried me up to my room. He laid me on my bed, and closed the door, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Eddie said, asking for consent. I nodded and felt a blush grow over my face, as I beckoned him closer. He laid next to me, and we resumed making out right where we left off.