Chapter 4. Mexican

Eddie's POV

I kissed, sucked, and nibbled on Mully's neck, leaving dark hickies. "I'm marking what's mine," I said in a seductive tone while rolling my r's. Mully let out a moan as I palmed his dick through his pants. He then tugged at the shirt and pants, wanting them off. I quickly took off mine and his shirts, and threw them to the side. I began to play with his nipples, and he moaned quietly in my ear. I then took off both of our pants and boxers, leaving us completely naked.

I put three fingers up to Mully's mouth, he sucked on them until they were nice and coated. I took my fingers out of his mouth, and proceeded to slowly push one into his hole, not wanting to hurt him. "GAH–" Mully moaned as I started to pump my finger in and out of him. "A-add another," he stuttered. I obeyed and added another finger, making scissoring motions. I then added another. Once I felt he was stretched enough, I removed my fingers, lubricated my dick with the saliva that was left on my fingers, and lined up with his hole.

Mully's POV

"Are you ready for me inside you?" Eddie whispered in my ear. "Si por favor senor," I said. Eddie smiled and kissed me as he pushed his dick in slowly. I heard him grunt a bit as he started thrusting, slowly picking up pace. "F-f-faster d-daddy faster," I moaned out as Eddie slammed into me. He smirked, and went as fast and hard as he could, going deeper with each thrust. I screeched when he hit my prostate, without stopping he abused that spot. "I'm g-gonna fuckin' c-cum d-daddy," I stuttered. Eddie slammed into me a few more times before we both came.

A few minutes later

We showered and got ourselves cleaned up. We both put on fresh clothes and made our way to my guest room. "Good night my sexy mexican, I love you," I said as we got into bed. "I love you too Mully," Eddie said back to me. He then gave me a kiss on my forehead, before we both fell asleep in the guest bed, because mine is a little bit messy ;).