Chapter 1. Jinx

Mully's POV

It was morning and I was taking a shower, getting ready to record with TheBoys. I finished showering and got dressed. I joined the discord call with TheBoys and put on my VR headset. Eddie and Josh were already in the call. "Hey guys, what are we recording today?" I asked them. Eddie responded to me with, "We are recording another brush video."

Juicy joined

"Oh, hey Juicy," Eddie and I said in unison. "JINX! haha now you have to be my slave for the rest of the day," Eddie yelled to me. "Hey boys," Juicy said back, chuckling.

Narrator joined

"Narrator, why are you so late? Did you order UberEats again?" I said laughing. "Shut up," Narrator said back. "Can we just get on with the video?" Eddie said, turning to me with a slight smile on his face. "Yes master," I said blushing slightly.

Everyone puts on their brush skins and starts the recording

Eddie's POV

"Hey Mully, get over here," I said. "Yes master," he said, walking over to me. "You will now refer to me as "my sexy mexican" for the rest of the day. Is that clear?" I said seductively. "Of course my sexy mexican," he replied blushing more noticeably now. "Now I want you to sit on my lap until I tell you to get up," I said more seductively still. "Yes, my sexy mexican," Mully said. I slapped his ass as he got up to sit on my lap. He started blushing as red as a tomato when I did that, so I knew he liked it.

Mully's POV

I sat in his lap with my legs criss-crossed. Narrator walked in the room "Uhm what are you guys doing?" Narrator asked in a confused tone. "Eddie jinxed me before the video started so now I have to be his slave for the rest of the day," I replied to him. Eddie looked at me disapprovingly, "I think you forgot what you're supposed to call me," he said. "Sorry, my sexy mexican," I responded. Embarrassed, blushed as red as a tomato. "Uhm oook... I'm just gonna go now," Narrator said, feeling uncomfortable and walking out of the room to join the other boys.

Time skip to the end of the recording

I left the discord call and hung up my VR set, when I got a text from Eddie.

Texting POV:

Eddie🌮

Don't forget that you're still my slave for the day

Mully👹

Yes, I know. I haven't forgotten

Eddie🌮

Now get your ass over to my house right now

Mully👹

Yes, my sexy mexican, I'll be over in about 30 minutes

Eddie🌮

Good, I'll be waiting for you