"But you don't believe it will remain that way?" Luna speculated.

"No," Harry answered shaking his head immediately.

"What about you, Daryl?" Luna then asked Daryl, seeing his confused look she elaborated, "It's your country; you'll know it better than me or Harry, just wondered at your opinion."

Daryl shrugged, "Don't matter, nowhere is safe," not in the long run.

"Yeah, there are too many of them," Luna said, "I came across a city full of them when I was coming over,"

"Atlanta? Yeah, one of the guys in our group used to go there for supplies on his own, he has guts in spades." Harry told Luna, respect in his voice. "Of course, nobody else exactly offered to go, and he still can't say no to anyone, he'll get there though." but it would be something drastic before Glenn found his backbone.

"You need to warn the family that owns the farm," Luna pointed out, her tone filled with worry. What were they thinking keeping a barn full of those things - no walkers?

"No point, they're not listening, from what I've found out Rick, the leader, has been trying to convince Hershel but he's not had any luck." Harry shrugged dismissively. "Also told him that the farm isn't secure enough to stay, we need to find somewhere secure and hunker down especially before the winter, and Daryl and Merle say it's really cold here."

"Snow?" Luna perked up at the idea a small smile flashing over her face, "I've not seen snow in years..."

"Ten years, your year before Hogwarts," Harry said, smirking wryly remembering the snow fight which resulted in Voldemort getting smacked in the face with a snowball thanks to the Weasley twins - unknowingly of course, if they had known they'd have peed their pants he reckoned. Glancing to the side to see the dog keeping up with him, it hadn't left his side not even once, sticking to him like glue.

Luna jumped in fright when she heard the 'thwack' of an arrow hitting the tree, turning to see Daryl lowering his crossbow and ambling over to fetch the animal. "So how much do the guys actually know?" she asked Harry seriously, knowing without a doubt they knew next to nothing about Harry or his...let's just call them adventures.

"They know about magic, and I've answered any questions they've had...you'll come to find they don't talk much," Harry grinned over at Daryl as he spoke knowing the hunter had heard everything despite how quietly they were talking and Harry was just letting him know he knew. "As for Merle..."

"What about him?" Luna asked, as they began walking again.

"He'll remind you of...an um certain Potions professor with crude language." Harry told her moving his arm out to avoid getting hit on the face with a tree branch.

"Watch it," Daryl said warningly, that was his brother.

"You don't like your brother getting complimented?" Luna asked, climbing over a rock, before glancing back curiously.

"...the fuck?" Daryl was fast becoming confused.

"Harry always says our potions professor, Severus Snape is the bravest man he knows," Luna revealed, "He doesn't have a joyful nature and he tells you the truth as he sees it, and can be...vicious and cutting with words, but he saved all our lives more times than we can count. He's very well respected, especially by certain circles, which includes Harry's," but she had a feeling he meant the potion Masters childhood as well, which meant the Dixons had probably been abused too.

"Give me some credit, I wouldn't bad mouth you're brother with your bat hearing ears next to us, not that I have anything to say, Luna can take care of herself when it comes to verbal sparring." Harry replied honestly. Anxiety making its way through his stomach, the farm was coming into view. Merlin he was going to have to keep a tight rein on his temper, if they said anything about Luna though...he knew he wouldn't be able to. "Well, welcome to the Greene farm," he said staring at it.