Chapter 5 🍋

We tidy ourselves up for the event that they made and I turn to Amelia who was adjusting her boobs with a bra, She notices me staring at the mirror and immediately covered herself with her arms

We tidy ourselves up for the event that they made and I turn to Amelia who was adjusting her boobs with a bra, She notices me staring at the mirror and immediately covered herself with her arms. "Stop it" She sheepishly says looking away from the mirror, hiding with her tail and I couldn't help but say to her that she's cute that way, I approached her from behind wrapping my arms around her, pulling her closer to me and she pressed her rear onto my region.

"As much as I want to continue our little smooch, there's someplace we have to go," I say pulling away from her to let her fix her clothes, while I conceal my blade behind my back just in case something happens. "Ready to go?" I ask her giving her ass a light slap making her gasp, She covers her face embarrassed and we eventually finished our preparation and then got on the carriage with just the two of us.

"We told the guy where to go and you guys should be alright" He then turns to the others, "Alright! Let's get in and arrive at the event!" He loudly announced and they all cheered before getting in their carriages, I on the other hand teased Amelia to kill some time, She seems to enjoy it. Sliding my hand on her thigh down her lower region while my other is at her head petting her, "Good girl~" I whispered to her as I hear her trying her best to contain her moans.

"Stop it" She sheepishly says not even trying to stop me, she's just letting me do my thing and I slide in to rest my head on her shoulder. I stopped teasing her to not ruin her dress even though she was using her cloak as cover but I don't want to ruin it, "I'm gonna take a small nap" I told her and she adjusted herself and wants me to put my head in between her breasts, so I obliged.

I placed my head in between her breasts and she pressed them against my face making me smile, "Take a good rest, you need it" She told me as I closed my eyes and soon drifted.

Amelia POV

I stroke YN's cheek as I watch him nap then I turn my head out to the window to see the beautiful green landscape, From his teasing earlier, I needeth him to extinguish the fire in my loins because he caused it and it's his fault. I decided not to think about it and distract myself by watching the blue mountains from afar, I held YN close to me I love him dearly.

I stay cautious and alert just in case something might happen, I don't want this sleeping handsome to wake up and had to clean the mess up. I caught a whiff of a beast scent just around here, I looked around but see nothing, I guess I have to be cautious around these hunters, I know YN is a beast too but I'm not afraid of him, he makes me feel safe.

Skip the tiem ya dig?