"Sir." I call him all the more obviously and push him delicate away, we take a gander at one another without saying anything. His eyes tell something, however I just could do without this, I'll be insane and will just allow him to do anything he desires. He said this isn't anything, however this makes me debilitated and understand that I'm falling.

"It's late, sir." I said as I turn away from him, I gradually leave before him as I move towards the bed. I just let the one remaining medication in my grasp as I actually feel my pulse getting insane, I plunk down on the bed before I take a look on him.

"There's one more left." He said as he draw nearer again as I lift my the two feet up on the bed as I'm prepared to set down, I recently gestured and don't have any desire to reply then to something could reoccurred. I set down on the bed as I let him face my back, I heard him sighs out as I shut my eyes.

"Okay, sweet dreams." He said, I didn't reply back as I recently pretend that I nod off. I heard a couple of strides moving away, opening my eyes as I heard the entryway open then it close, gradually turning my head where the entryway at, breathing out as I basically feel so help after he get out.

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you doing this to me?"

Jeon Jungkook POV

She's beautiful, She's ideal. I didn't expect that she have those sort of eyes, it's irresistible that I can't help myself yet to kiss her. It makes me need to keep her on me, need to safeguard her at any expense. I need her, I want her and I understand that I'm having an inclination for her after Taehyung let me know that she's in the hospital.

"Fuck." I groan as I lean my head on the seat as my right hand run on my hair as the other hand holding the steering wheel inside the car, I don't have any idea why I did that however I truly need her, I realize I drink a great deal of liquor this evening yet I'm not intoxicated.

I really want to believe that she doesn't figure something about what I did, I simply need her everything without help from anyone else. I now lamenting all that I did to her, however what befell her gives me a valid justification to know that I'm not being fool and very having an affections for her.

"Kang Azumi." Referencing her name makes me grin like a nitwit, I shook my head as I embed the key on the keyhole before turned over the motor of the vehicle. I began to drive away as I take after my phone, it's now 1:26 AM nevertheless I realize my irritating cousin who's name is Somi is as yet conscious at this hour watching those not that attractive young men.

"You miss me?" That's the primary thing she said when she answer my call, I roll my eyes as I as of now have an irritated outlook on her. However, what can really be done, she's the person who can help me, as well, since she's a girl, as well.

"I need your help."

<3

Azumi POV

Awakening to the sound of clearly ringing on my phone, loosening up my entire body as I feel extraordinary for having a decent rest as a chilly temperature inside the room alleviation my sluggishness. Scouring both of my eyes then to waking up, I get my phone under the pad where I place it the previous evening.

"Yah! Wake up, the hospital is kicking you out." I heard Sota said when I answer his call, I yawn before to sitting up leisurely, I murmured languidly as a response as I scratch my head.

"The hospital don't need you anymore. So, I'm headed to get you."

Sota said as I laugh to what he said, before I speak I heard he hung up the call that makes me look on the screen. It's just 7:58 AM toward the beginning of the day and for what reason does he gets up this early, I was going to get up yet the entryway open makes me investigate and seen a doctor.