Moments

Aarohi hugs her mother.

Riya: Take care of yourself Aarohi (she brokes the hug and wipes her tears. She comes towards Sai) sister-in-law don't forget me okay

Sai: Why will I forget you Aarohi?? You are the daughter of this house (she hugs her)

Aarohi: I will miss you!!

Sai (hugs her back): I miss you too Aarohi (Aarohi looked at Virat)

Virat: Wh..what?? I'm happy that finally this Lil Champ is going, now see Mumsy will only love me, I won't miss you

Aarohi: Liar (she hit him in his chest and he hugs her)

Virat: I miss you yrr!! (he said in a cry voice)

Aarohi: I miss you so much big bro

Veer: Sai take care hmm and if you ever need my help than please don't hesitate to call me

Sai: Take care of Payal Mom and Aarohi too and don't worry about yourself Aarohi is there to take care of you

Veer: Ofcourse (he hugs Sai) byeee. We will meet soon dear sister (he brokes the hug)

Virat: Now you will go or not?? Or you have the idea only to hug me like this and don't go to your in-laws home (she brokes the hug)

Aarohi: Byeee jealous brother, you always jealous from me because father loved me more than you

Adarsh: They have the habit to drag someone in their fight

Virat: Yes yes because you are father's fairy but Riya Mumsy she loved me more than you

Aarohi: So what my father brought chocolates for me

Virat: So what my mother cooks my favourite food for me

Aarohi: So what my father.......(Sai speaks in between)

Sai (almost shouted): Enough!! (She looked at Virat than at Aarohi) today is her vidaai and you both are fighting like cat and dog!! Now you both are mature stop fighting

Veer: See who is saying that now you are mature, the one who always ready to argue with me

Sai: Veer you (she shows her index finger)

Veer: Yes I'm Veer my dear sister

Sai: Stop talking with me in sugary coated voice, it's really.......(Riya spokes up, cutting her in between)

Riya: You four are still kiddo only your body grew but you all are still like child

Aadarsh: I'm thinking what will my grandson and granddaughter will learn from them??

Aarohi and Veer sat on car, ready to leave Joshi mansion. They broke the coconut and than the car starts. Veerohi waved their hands and they waved back, saying bye to them.

_______________________________🎀🎀

Sai and Virat gone to their room.

Virat: Wifie

Sai: Yes Mr. Villian (she is standing near dressing table, removing her jewelleries)

Virat: Today's our first night Wifie

Sai: First night no Mr. Villian I think I have slept every night since the day I born (she pressed her lips to control her laugh. Virat takes a small steps towards her and wrapped his hands on her waist. He puts his chin on her shoulder)

Virat: Playing with me?? (he said in a husky tone on her ears. Shivers ran down on her spines)

Sai: Mr. Villian see (he nuzzled his nose on her neck)

Virat: Speak wifie that day you played with me now it's my turn

Sai (confused): That day?? Which day??

Virat: On Ladies Music when you were drunked

Sai: Me Mr. Villian when?? Firstly leave me (she removed his hand and is going when he holds her hand and pulled her towards him. Her chest hitted his chest while her one hand is holded by him, twisting it on her back. He ran his back hand on her face)

Virat: Where are you going wifie?? (he looked at her lips and slowly moved towards her and she closed her eyes. His lips captured her lips. He slowly kissed her lips and she responded with equal passion and love. Then slowly it turns into a dominating one. They broke the kiss after six-seven minutes. Sai turns to go but her leg slipped and she sat on floor)

⚠️Mature Content don't judge my character. Read at your own risk⚠️

She looked towards him who start kneeling beside her. He starts tying her hands using his belt. His gaze met her. He smirked and put her hand across his neck, he made her sit on his laps. He smashed his lips on her. He deepened the kiss more and more and his hands were on her hairs.  His tongue entered in her mouth and he explored each and ever corner of her mouth. He brokes the kiss.

Virat: You know I can't wait to mark you as mine and today I will.

He pick her up in his arms and made her lie down on bed. And comes above her, pinning her hands on the above of her head, tying the belt with bed hoverboard. She tried to open his belt but can't.

Virat (murmerd): Keep still wifie

Sai: Mr. Villian atleast open my hands

He traced his lips from her cheeks, down her neck, collarbone, chest, he sucked and licked her bossoms, belly and pussy. Her breathe hitched when he stopped and looked at her. He slowly removed her undergarment. He kissed her vagina making her moan in pleasure. She closed her eyes.

Slowly he inserted his one finger. She closed her eyes tightly due to the pain circling around round and round. He entered his second finger and she spread her legs, giving him more access to continue. He slowly took out his finger, she looked at him annoyingly. He smirked.

He kisses her knees, then kisses and sucks his way higher up to my leg to things. His mouth reached up to the apex of her thigh. He kisses her there, then gently blows before his tongue circles her clit. He spread her legs and his one hand reached on her breast pressing and squeezing it, as his tongue giving her sweet torture to her vagina. He comes up and smashed his lips on hers making her to taste herself. He inserts his cock insider her. She screamed in pain, he puts his hand on her mouth.

Virat: If you will shout too much than someone can come wifie

He firstly do it slowly but after that he fastened when she said. That night filled with pleasure and moans. He opened the belt from her hand. He covered him and her in a duvet. She slept cuddling more into him.

Mature content ended⚠️

______________________________🎀🎀