Dark room

Virat: Your silence is my answer (he smirked) now come home by walking (he sat in the car and opened the car window) Byeee wifie!! (he waved his hand and closed the window of car. He started the car and leaves)

Sai to herself: Whyy I'm feeling so sad, these guys didn't care for me, they think I'm a lifeless doll that has no feelings no emotions, whenever they want they play with me they play and than they throw me (tears fall down from her eyes) they aren't my parents too than also for their safety I'm listening everything that is Virat saying to me to do (she wiped her tears) no Sai don't cry this world is cruel for you don't act like so weak they will took benefit of your weakness, don't waste your tears, you have to be strong for your parents (she stared walking like a lifeless body)

Here Virat is driving the car and thinking about Sai.. He stopped the car.

Virat: I have to take her with me!! What if she run away?? No no I can't let this happen (he turned the car back and start driving. In half time he caught Sai. He opened the window of car) Comeon Wifie come inside

She didn't utter a word. She comes inside, closed the door and sat. Virat looks at her confusingly!!

Virat: Wifie you forgotten something!! (he said in a serious tone but her expression didn't changed. He rolled his eyes and made her wear seatbelt. She looked at him while he is busy in making her wear seatbelt) done (he came back to steering wheel and started the car)

Sai: Thank you

Virat: No need (he said casually)

Sai: Are you really bad or you pretend to be bad in front of me

Virat: I'm the villian of your life wifie and Villians are obviously bad

Sai: Some Villians become hero too Mr. Villian (she said and looks outside from the window and in evening they finally reached)......

________________________🎀🎀

In night..........

Virat: Wifie I want black coffee I became so tired after driving too long so please go and make it.....

Sai nodded and goes to make black coffee for him

Virat (in mind): What happened to her today, why didn't she fight with me, this volcano/tornado girl how becomes silencer??

Sai comes after five minutes with his black coffee. She gives him but mistakenly it falls on him.

Virat: What you did?? (he says while standing)

Sai: S...Sorry

Virat: I can't accept sorries. You will be punished for your actions.... (he holds her hand and dragged her to the dark room where no window is there, no fan, no air conditioner, no lights, no way to come oxygen, no bed, nothing....) You will spend your night here..... (he throws her on that room and locked the door from outside and leaves)

Here Sai sat on the corner of two walls, hugging her knees. There were all darkness around her. She didn't tried to shout, she didn't banged on the door. She quietly sat.....

Background 🎵🎶........... (scene of Sairat imagine this song in background 🤗)

Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyar nahi tumko...........
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko.............

Here Virat is lying on bed and changing his posting here and there. He gets frausted that why he can't able to sleep. He took his pillow and hugged it and tears fills in his eyes. He wants to see her but the fire of revenge stopping him..

Bas ek dafa mud ke dekho
Aye yaar zara humko.........
Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyar nahi tumko...........
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko...............

Virat is memorising how he locked his wifie in a dark room and here Sai is sitting silent memorising her worst days. The tears were flowing from their eyes but they didn't know the reason why they are crying?? Reason is unknown to them!!

Lo maan liya dekha hi nahi
Tere kandhe ka woh til...........
Lo maan liya toota hi nahi
Tere haathon se mera dil...........
Chaaon mein teri beeti hi nahi
Woh garmi ki baatein.............
Baahon mein teri guzri hi nahi
Woh sardi ke raatein............

Lo maan liya humne
Aitbaar nahi tumko💔........
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko💔.........

Virat gets up from bed and sit on floor taking support of bed. Sai rested her head on the walls and admiring the darkness whom she want to remove from her life, whom she wants to fight. Sleep are far away from both of them.

Jaao le jaao neend meri
Uff na karenge hum..........
Jo le jaaoge khwab mere
Toh kaise jiyenge hum...........
Jeena humko aata hi nahi
Teri saanson ke siva.............
Marna bhi ab na mumkin hai
Teri baahon ke siva........
Lo maan liya humne
Parvah nahi tumko..........
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko.............

___________________🎀🎀

In morning......

Virat slept on floor putting his head on bed and sitting on floor. His sleep disturbed by sun rays. He opened his eyes and noticed his position. He goes and takes bath. He goes to that room where he locked Sai. He opened the door. He sees Sai. She is sleeping on floor. He goes near her and patted her cheeks. She didn't opened her eyes and he gets to know that she gets fainted, so he took her up in bridal style and goes near his room. He made her lie down on bed and sprinkle some water on her face. She opened her eyes and started breathing heavily. He rubbed her back.

Sai: If you want to kill me than kill. Why you thrown me on that dark room, you know how it becomes difficult for me to breathe (she complaint him)

Virat: Ohh that's why I thought that how you become so silence. Well you can shout too for help. Why you didn't??

Sai: I'm not abla types woman who can't help herself!! I didn't shouted because I don't want anyone I want to live alone peacefully

Virat: But you can't wifie

Sai: That's the problem, none of you want me to live peacefully, you all are always there to realise me that I can't live peacefully because I'm living in a cruel world who are here to snatch everything from me (she yelled at him. Virat hears her silently and than speaks)

Virat: Now go wifie and take a shower

Sai: You don't have the need to tell me (she realised that she is in his room) I... (Virat cuts her)

Virat: I brought you here, you can use my washroom now go and take a shower, I will bring your clothes here only (he said politely and didn't listened her answer and leaves)

Sai goes to his washroom and takes a shower. Someone knocked on the door.

Virat: Wifie I'm placing your clothes on bed take it okk and come downstairs after changing (he said and leaves)

She noticed that he placed red saree. She wears it and after changing comes downstairs

______________________🎀🎀

Virat is talking with Mayuri as Mayuri comes in his home to meet him. Virat eyes goes on stairs he noticed Sai is on stairs and virat eyes just stuck on her and he starts admiring her wifie in the red saree which he purchased yesterday specially for her. She comes downstairs and stands in front of Virat. He is still lost in her. Mayuri after seeing him like this gets lil bit upset.

Sai: Mr. Villian!!

Virat didn't responded. He is just staring her

Sai: Mr. Villian

He again didn't said anything

Sai: Mr. Villian (she raised her voice and snapped her fingers. He comes back to reality)

Virat: I'm not deaf okk I can hear once