Media

Mayuri: I want to talk to you Sai

Sai: Okk

Mayuri: I want to talk to you right now

Sai: But..... (she holds her hand and takes her to terris) What so important Mayuri?? Why you dragged me here??

Mayuri: Leave Virat

Sai: Whatt??

Mayuri: Leave Virat Sai leave him. He doesn't love you he loves me see media is also coming and they are coming to take interview of me and Virat and..... (Sai cuts hers in between)

Sai: I also haven't come on this house willingly. Virat forced me. He forced me to marry him. Whyy always you guys force me?? Why can't I live my life on my own decisions?? Whyy you all always try to snatch my rights?? (she said angrily)

Mayuri: Listen Sai you can do whatever you want but don't ever try to snatch Virat from me

Sai: It's better for you to tell him that not me. And by the way is your love is that weak that if some other girl came in your life than it will get ended??

Mayuri: I don't care to answer this question of you I'm just telling you don't try to snatch him from me!! (she said and leaves)

Sai: Uff how much my time she has wasted on her nonsense talks. Ohh no my cookies (she puts her palm on the temples of her head. She runs towards kitchen) thank god they didn't burned

_________________🎀🎀

In evening

Media has arrived. Riya, Aarohi, Mayuri and Virat is standing on stage while Sai is looking at them.

Sai (to herself): I can fight for my rights but what can I do when my husband didn't consider me as my wife?? Why should I fight for that relationship that doesn't exist?? And why should I fight for that relationship that doesn't matter for me too.

Reporter: Sir when you both are getting married with each other??

Mayuri: Well we both love each other  whole heartly and what should I say in fact I also don't know when we will marry with each other

Reporter: Our viewers wants you two to marry soon

Mayuri: Yaa sure

Reporters asking questions to them. While Sai is getting sad after each and every question they ask. She didn't even looking at them and stands in the corner, she is fighting with her thoughts that were erupting in her mind.

Sai: Why I'm feeling sad?? Virat didn't matter to me so what's the reason behind my sadness. I don't love him or I falle.... No no no Sai no you can't fall for him okk (she look up at stage. Her eyes widened when she saw the curtains has caught fire.) Firee..... Stage is going to catch fire (she shouted and runs towards stage. Media opens there cameras to record the scenario. They didn't noticed that fire)

Virat: What are you doing here??

Sai: Virat please come down. Mothe.... I mean Riya ma'am, Aarohi, Mayuri please come down from the stage quickly.

Mayuri: And why we will listen to you??

Sai: See there (she said pointing towards the curtains but it was too late now the fire grow more)

Aarohi: B..B..Big b.b..bro f.f..fire (she said while looking at fire. Sai shakes her)

Sai: Aarohi please go down Riya ma'am please take her with you!! (she said giving Aarohi's hand to Riya)

Sai looked at Mayuri and Virat. The fire was all around them. They caught in between fire. Media is making nonsense talks.

Reporter: Will both of them die?? We wish there souls get rest in peace.