Revenge

Sai returns back. She is in storeroom as Virat said that she has to stay there. She is doing her work. Someone knocked on the door.

Sai: Come in!!

Virat enters

Virat: If you haven't said come in than also I will come inside

Sai: Don't irritate me. Say why you came here??

Virat: To take revenge!! (she rolled her eyes) sign on this contract (she looked at him confusingly)

Sai: Which contract?? (he gives her the papers. She looks at the papers and starts reading while he speaks)

Virat: This is the contract between you and me. Condition number one, you don't have any rights on me, you don't ask any question to me, you don't taunt me or anything as a wife has.....

Sai looked at him

Sai: I'm not interested in becoming your wife or any right I want as your wife. So I accept this condition

Virat: Good (she again looked at contract paper) now the second condition you should stay here as a slave until I say you to go and live your life as you wanted.(she looked at him)

Sai: And why you think I will accept this condition?? I'm not anyone's slave. I can't work on anyone's command.

Virat: You have to do it!! Otherwise I will kill your family

Sai: You are torturing me. I love them all dearly. You can't kill them

Virat: I can do whatever I want (she reads the next condition) the third condition is I have full rights on you. I can do whatever I want to do with you. I can scold you, shout on you and if you done a mistake I will punish you

Sai: Try to touch me I swear on Lord Shiva I will break your hands (she said snapping her fingers while Virat smirked)

Virat: Fourth condition you will do what I say without saying anything (she rolled her eyes) fifth condition is I have full rights to change the conditions and cancel the contract...

Sai: Why don't I have the rights to cancel this??

Virat: Because I don't want

Sai: Whatever (she reads the last condition)

Virat: Now the last but not the least condition I will not have any sexual relationship with you

Sai: Finally there is some point where we think same. I also don't want to have any relation like this with you.

Virat: Now sign this bond

Sai: I will accept only first and last condition of this bond (she said boldly)

Virat: Well it isn't mentioned there. You have to accept all the conditions

Sai: What if I don't?? (he pinned her against the wall)

Virat: Than you know what can I do!!

Sai: You are not less than a monster. Firstly destroyed my life and now this

Virat: I am like this. I don't care what you think about me!! Now sign it (he removed his hands from her shoulders. He gives her the pen)

Sai: You know I can fight with you but I know you are broken from inside, you are fuming in the fire of revenge for your parents death and I don't want to hurt you more. That's why I'm accepting your conditions otherwise...

Virat: I don't want anyone's favour

Sai: But I'm doing a favour on you by accepting your bond. (she signs the contract and comes in front of Virat showing paper). Happy!!

Virat: Very much (he snatched the papers from her hands and leaves)

Sai: Weirdo Villian I got in my life (she finishes her work. After finishing her work she comes downstairs. Aarohi, Riya and Virat sitting on couch)

Aarohi: See who comes

Sai: Your sister-in-law Aarohi. Well I came to ask you I'm going to make coffee for me. Any one of you want anything to eat than tell me I will make it.

Riya: Okk so please make Poha for me.

Sai: Okk

Aarohi: Well I don't like Poha so can you make pancakes for me with chocolate syrup

Sai: Okk I will make

Virat: And for me sandwiches

Sai: All of you want different things. I want someone to help me. Where are servants??

Virat: They are busy and I strictly told them not to help you!!

Sai: (gets irritated) Fine I will prepare all things by myself (she goes in kitchen.. After making all the things she comes in hall) take your Poha (she gives a plate to Riya) and Aarohi your pancakes (she handover her the plate) and you Mr. Villian your sandwiches (she gives him sandwiches)

Virat: Well beloved where is your coffee??

Sai: I didn't made

Virat: Why??

Sai: Because I don't want

Virat: And why you don't want??

Sai: Because I don't want to make it.

Virat: And why you don't want to make it??

Sai: Because I got tired making these things

Virat: Why you got tired??

Sai: Oh ho how irritating you are. Asking senseless questions from me!!

Riya interupts between them

Riya: Well this poha isn't tastes good

Sai looked at her angrily.

Sai: Mother-in-law if you don't like than give it to me. I will eat it okk

Riya: N..N..No problem. I will eat it. It isn't that bad. It's eatable (sai rolled her eyes)

Aarohi: You made so soft and spungy pancakes. I really loved it. Mom I think you learn cooking from her (she says happily)

Sai: Thank you Aarohi.

Aarohi looked at her and she realised what she said. She bits her tongue.

Sai: I'm going on my room. I'm really very much tired (she turned to leave)

Virat: Wait a minute Sai (Sai stops in her way)

Sai: Now what??

Virat moves towards her. He holds her hand and take her in the kitchen.

Virat: What's that??

Sai: What??

Virat: That (he points towards her forehead line and in neck)

Sai: Don't you know??

Virat: I know but you don't have to wear this. I haven't considered you as my wife. So no need to wear this.

He removes the vermilion from her forehead, but red colour still left in her foreline. He tries to remove nuptial chain but before he can remove Sai hold his hand. He looked at her. Both shares a eyelock that was broken by Sai.

Sai: What are you doing??

Virat: Don't behave like typical wives. I'm saying that you don't have to wear this.

Sai: Fine. I also don't want to wear this, I don't want to become your bride because I also don't consider this marriage as a marriage. It's a force marriage.

Virat: According to the contract you can't taunt me (he tries to break that nuptial chain in anger. She takes a back step)

Sai: I will open it don't break this (she opened the hook of that nuptial chain. She takes his hand and handover it to him in his palm) take it and made this chain wear to that girl whom you love dearly.

Virat: Yaa sure you don't have to tell me now leave (she leaves from there. Here Virat is feeling sad about his actions)