Chapter 30 History repeating itself

Start from the beginning

Besides, not reacting the way one expected tends to piss them off.

"Please. I've been dying to see them try" I scoffed and smiled while taking a small, but intimidating step towards her.

She took a step back and gulped, tears starting to form in her eyes again but she tried to blink them away, trying to act strong that is something she can never be.

"Dad? You can, right?" She asked Alexander with her eyebrows raised and a confident look on her face, as if she wasn't just crying because she was afraid of his profession.

He looked down, not daring to meet his daughter's eyes, as if he was too embarrassed to.

When he didn't reply, she asked the same thing to her grandpa but he didn't do much either.

She turned around towards only to see me grinning like the psycho I am and clenched her fists tightly, so much hate visible in her that if she could, she'd burn me to the ground with her eyes.

Damn whatever did I do to her.

But then ofcourse, she just looked like a bitchy kid whose daddy won't buy her a Barbie doll.

Now no, I wasn't saying that girls only like dolls or something like that, but you should've seen her room when we were younger.

"Something you wanna say?" I asked calmly, looking her up and down as if challenging her.

"You don't exactly strike me as a professional killer or whatever. Seems like you can just talk." She crossed her arms in front of her arms and copied my actions, looking me up and down the same way I did.

"Oh honey, that's what makes me so good at it" I laughed and walked out of the room before she could think of something else.

Yes, I love leaving people starstruck in the middle of conversations.

Today, I walked down the stairs and found everyone in the living room, standing in a tense environment. Carlos wasn't around so I hoped that he'd gone back to whatever hole he had crawled out of.

My demon-possessed twin also stood in the middle while clutching her left arm, mascara running down her cheeks as she sobbed into Jeremy's shoulder who had his arms wrapped her. He glared at me along with the others.

Is crying the only thing this girl knows? Well, I won't exactly be surprised if it was.

Ofcourse their glaring had no effect on me. These people just do not know when to give up.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at their stupid behaviour and continued to make my way to the kitchen to make myself some - yeah you already guessed it- coffee.

Besides, what the hell are they even giving me that look for? It's not like I'm the reason this bitch is crying.

That's what I thought atleast. But I was proved very wrong by the next sentence that was spoken.

"How DARE YOU?" Jeremy yelled, making me squint my eyes in annoyance.

Then he proceeded to give me the silent treatment but looked at me as if I had just commited the biggest crime of all.

Oh I'm sorry, did he think I had the whole day to try and figure out what he wanted?

Ofcourse not.

So I continue walking out when he didn't say anything, but I could feel his eyes boring into my back with each step I took.

"Ashlynn." This time Alexander was the one to speak up. His eyes fas filled with authority and seriousness.

"I'm not deaf you know. I'm just not a mind reader and neither do I have the time to figure out what the hell you want if you won't speak up" I replied, annoyed with the fact that the precious time I could be spending with my coffee, I was spending with them.