| 1 |

"The next time we pay you a visit and you still don't have the money, please make sure to say a proper farewell to your fingers.. Understand?"

I kicked his damn face and turned away letting my men do the job.

This is nothing new.. This.. Is how I live.

At times, it's suffocating.. Money and garbages are at times burning my throat to death but this life, was made to be trash itself.. Hah.. What an idiot.. I twisted the door open seeking to find an escape to this rotteness without unexpecting, to be impressed of the view..

"Don't stare at my ass.."

He said before blowing his cigarette.

"How can I not if you're flaunting it on my way.."

How can I not if he's only wearing a shirt and fit undergarment.. Nice shape there.

"Just you guys hurry up and break whatever you can inside.. I want to throw them all and sleep right away."

This nuthead.

"He's your father, right? You don't mind if we'll scatter his brain?"

"Yeah.. I would rather appreciate it if you take him instead of breaking stuff inside that house.."

He pressed the cigarette between his lips as he threw a glance on me..

"What a nonchalant way to say it.."

"I told you to stop checking out on me.."

"Why not?"

He stretched his limbs exposing more of his skin and extended his arms to the railing..

"I don't come for free.."

I can't help but smirk..

"Yeah~ With that body.. I wonder how much, is its worth.."

It's hard to lie. This kid.. is truly.. Alluring..

"You don't come cheap, I assume.."

I heard him chuckled inhaling his smoke once again.. lifted his head as he puffed the smoke and answered..

"It's worth a life."