Chapter 12

REMINDER! English is not my main language, apologizes for a lot typos and misspelling word / grammars! ><

Previous Chapter

"I will release you from this torment forever! I will pound you to dust, Boboiboy!" said Retak'ka swing the wooden hammer to Boboiboy.

"NOOOOO!! / STOP IT, RETAK'KA!!" shout Mako and Asuka from afar.

"NOOOO!!" said Boboiboy in shock face, who was unprepared for the attack.

BOOM!!

----------------------------------------------------

The wooden hammer didn't hit Boboiboy, instead it was Hang Kasa inteferes and block the attack. 

"Tok Kasa?" said Boboiboy, look at the person in front of him. 

'Hang Kasa? / Tok Kasa?' thought Asuka and Mako in unison after seeing the scene. 

"Heh, you're still alive?" ask Retak'ka. 

"Why... Why, Tok?" Boboiboy asked. 

"You already saved me. Why can't I save you?" said Hang Kasa. 

"Tok Kasa..." 

"Forgive me, Boboiboy. I didn't mean to deceive you, but I have to take back the Crystal Power to stop him." Hang Kasa explained to Boboiboy. 

"Hahahaha, you want to stop? What a joke is this?" said Retak'ka with mocking tone. 

"I'm... I'm sorry, Tok. I'm not strong enough. I can't defeat him." said Boboiboy with sad tone. 

"Hey... Who said you are not strong? Your power already proves me that you were strong, Boboiboy." said Asuka ( Scarlet ), while her left arm is treated and bandaged by Mako. 

"What she said is right, you are the strongest. More stronger than me and Retak'ka." said Hang Kasa.

"What?"

"All this time, you held 7 Elemental Powers, but those powers never corrupted you. Unlike him!" said Hang Kasa. 

"Huh?! What did you say?" ask Retak'ka with angry tone. 

"Yes, you are weak. The greed controls you! You are not the same Retak'ka, whom I once called my best friend." said Hang Kasa holding his wound. 

"Silence!" Retak'ka hit Hang Kasa again using is wooden hammer. 

"Tok Kasa!" Boboiboy shouted. 

"Hang Kasa! / Tok Kasa!" Asuka and Mako shouted in unison. 

"Defeat him, Boboiboy! Uhuk! Uhuk! Uhuk!" said Hang Kasa, while enduring his pain.

"I... I can't... I only have 3 of my Elemental Powers left." said Boboiboy with hesitation.

"3 powers? In the past, me and Asuka defeat him with just using 1 Elemental Power." said Hang Kasa, put 3 fingers together into one. 

"What?"

"He's right, Boboiboy. No matter how much Elemental Powers you have, you only need 1 Elemental Power to defeat him. If we can do it, then you can do more than that too. I believe you can defeat him." said Asuka ( Scarlet ), start giving him encourage. 

"Take back all your Elemental Powers, Boboiboy." said Hang Kasa, then giving back his hat. 

"Enough with your nonsense, old man!" Retak'ka start getting irritated and take out another wooden hammer to smash Hang Kasa again.