Chapter 8

REMINDER! English is not my main language, apologizes for a lot typos and misspelling word / grammars! ><

Previous chapter

"So... It means he can use Voltra form, but not in full power?" ask Ramenman.

"Yes, you correct, Ramenman." said Rei ( Nebula ).

"Looks like the villagers at Planet Bayugan is in danger! Send a warning signal to them immediately!" said Commander Koko Ci, giving order to Ying.

"Okay, Commander!" said Ying, quickly send warning signal to Planet Bayugan. 

Location: still at Tempur-A Headquarters

After finishing discussing in the meeting room to make a plan, the first team, second team, and fourth team were on their private room to make another plan with the third team. And suddenly...

"Girls! I got message come from Mako!" said Asami ( Starlight ), while showing the tablet in front of them. 

"What does she say, Asami?" ask Sachiko ( Amethyst ). 

"She say that they're at Planet Quabaq right now, and they're fine at there. She asking about our update in here." said Asami ( Starlight ).

"Try ask them if they are available at night, we need to discuss the result of the meeting today. We need them know what happened today." said Hotaru ( Violet ).

"Okay, I'll send her message now." said Asami ( Starlight ) typing from her tablet. 

Back to Planet Quabaq

Night time

All of them were having dinner made by Hang Kasa and Michiko ( Orchid ). After finish eat dinner, Mako ( Emerald ) got message from her team, Asami ( Starlight ).

"Scarlet! Orchid! Stardust! Starlight was send me a message. Look at this." said Mako ( Emerald ) showing her tablet to Asuka, Michiko, and Nagisa. 

"Hmm? Red code? There's must be something happend at their side." said Nagisa ( Stardust ), peeking at Mako's tablet.

"She asking us to have discussion with them after we receive her message." said Mako ( Emerald ). 

"Hmm... Hang Kasa, can I borrow your house for the time being? We need to discuss something with my members group, if it's okay for you." ask Asuka ( Scarlet ) to Hang Kasa. 

"Very well, you can use it." said Hang Kasa. 

"Okay then, Emerald, contact them immediately." said Asuka ( Scarlet ).

"Okay, Scarlet." said Mako ( Emerald ) replied the message. 

"What wrong? Does something happend with my friends?" ask Boboiboy after hearing their conversation. 

'Crap... Since when he's in here...' thought Mako, Asuka, Michiko, and Nagisa in unison. 

"Err... We still don't know about that. Our teams send us message because they so worried with  us. I'll ask them how's your friends at there, okay?" said Michiko ( Orchid ) giving Boboiboy a smile. 

"You go get some rest first. Tomorrow you will have training with Hang Kasa, right?" said Asuka ( Scarlet ).

"Okay then, I'll go sleep first, goodnight." said Boboiboy go to his tent, since Gopal was already go to his tent first and immediately fall asleep.