Thank you.

Hi!

It's me NekoWeeb07. I just want to say thank you for making this book blow up so much. Because like, 22K reads? That's a lot, I didn't know that this was going to become so popular when I first started writing.

When I first started my Wattpad account I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I thought I was only going to read some fanfictions that caught my eyes. But I ended up as an author, writing this crappy book because I simped for Chris Afton at the time and wanted to imagine myself in the FNaF universe. 

And to be honest, I made this book for myself, so I could imagine myself in different scenarios with Chris. But when it blew up I took the chance and continued, because who wouldn't?

And as this book has been dead for the past five or six months it only gained more readers, don't think I didn't see the follows I got from you guys. I've reached 70+ followers by writing a crappy fanfiction for my own desires, but it also became your desires. 

It's been about a year and three months since I started writing this stupid little book. And I believe it was my best choice ever, I've made friends with my readers. I've communicated with you guys in my comment section. And I felt appreciated, I felt like I was someone. And everyone reading has only commented nice things, you guys have been so nice to me. I actually thought I was going to get some toxic people commenting on this book, but that has yet to come. 

Sure, as more people read this I might get some "hate" comments. But I do hope not, I want my 'wholesome' chatters to stay 'wholesome'.

(I've seen yalls' comments, you're wholesome but dirty-minded.)

But to cut this short, I am very thankful for my readers. And this is not the last you'll see of me, I have more books that I'm working on. So if you don't mind me I will promote some of them that I most likely will continue and maybe even finish, if my creativity doesn't run out that is.

Okay first is: https://www.wattpad.com/story/293006127-dreamsmp-x-tbhk-crossover

A Dream SMP X Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun crossover, yes I had a Dream SMP phase. But I am really excited to continue on it because it has my favorite anime in it. Not that much of a Dream SMP fan anymore though, but I will still continue it because of the storyline I've planned out.

The second is: https://www.wattpad.com/story/299207531-the-tears-of-love-a-crying-child-x-reader

A reworked version (still a work in progress) of this book, but with more context. I am not as excited about this one because I've kind of left my FNaF phase, but will try to continue it. But as a second priority.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for sticking with me until the end of this book. It was a fun journey, see you guys in another book or my *Conversations* on my profile <3

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                NekoWeeb07