Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

Today, I have to go home. Very sad, but just like Liz said yesterday, I have to get my mind of things. But still, I couldn't stop thinking. Scince Chris is dead, how can I date him. He will surpass me, and I don't really want to die. Just to be with him, I still have so much of my life left. I'm just sixteen. Wait, I'M SIXTEEN!? Wow, time goes fast.
Wait, I want a cat. Or dog. Maybe a reptile. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT ANIMALS RIGHT NOW!? From dating to animals. My head is a mess now.  Meh, I gotta sleep now. I miss my bed,  and my annoying alarm clock. I want to throw it in the wall.

*Time skips cutely*

Welp, today I'm going home.

- I will see you in the weekend then. Bye Chris, Bye Lizzy. I say with a sad-happy (???) tone.
- Bye girl, see ya.
- Y-yeah, goodbye Y/N. See you in the weekend.
- Bye!

They waved me off, and I satred walking to my house across the street. Hope mom had a good time while I was gone, she needed time to relax with out me screaming while playing games.

I walked inside the house and shouted:
- MOM,DAD. IT'S MEEE!!
(You see what I did there ;))
- We hear that! Dad shouted from the livingroom.
- You have school tomorrow, you should get your uniform ready for tomorrow then. Mom said from her favourite place, the kitchen.
- M'kay. I'm off to my room then.

I walked up the stairs, to my room. It were in there so I turned on the lamp, my room were pretty clean. Guess mom cleaned it for me while I were gone. Wait, she dusted off my pc? Really mom? Welp, my uniform then.

(Pic)

You thought your uniform was actually pretty stylish, it has the classic brown colour that you kinda like

And peoole wonder why you like the uniforms so much, well, you don't get bullied for your style of clothing. You used to get bullied in middle school beacuse of your style, just beacuse you were in a E-Boy/Girl phase. (Sorry if you're nonbinary, it's easier to write it this way. Oh btw, facts about me. I am nonbinary!)
But now your just weaing any clothing you have.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM SO VERY SORRY  FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!  It's just that I am a little sick, so I got the time to write but. I sleep most of the time to get some rest, I don't know what sickness I have. But I have a fever, and I kinda lost my taste buds. So my mom think it's ɐuoɹoɔ, read it upside down. But I hope you understand. Have a nice day, night or wHaTeVeR~ Goodbye.