The Knock Up Stream!//Chapter 77

Začať od začiatku

"It's fine. It wasn't the main group anyways." Faythe gave her a cheeky grin before looking forward at the deck, "Besides..."

Nami watched the red head's facial muscles relax as they scanned over the ship. Her amber eyes glowing at softened and sincere expression, "Besides...?" She muttered out, urging the girl to continue. Curious as to what made this woman keep going and how she processed things.

Ocean like eyes peered down at her happily.

"As long as I'm with you guys. I'll be fine. Because you guys are my family."

Nami could feel her eyes sting a bit as she gazed at the red head with dusted pink cheeks, "You really know how to say things. Your gonna make your readers cry at this point when they read your stories..!" She let out a faint chuckle as she wiped her eyes gently. She gave the red head a pat on the back before going off to set their course, South.

Faythe stood in her spot for a moment as she had seemed to have forgotten something, "Stories..." Her face lit up as she dashed towards her cabin, "Shit! I gotta write down the events!"

Slamming the Cabin door open, she scrambled over to her desk and opened up the drawer. Spotting her notebook with notes peeking out of the pages, she let out a sigh of relief and pulled out her ink bottle and Quill.

She grabbed her utensils and strutted out of the cabin and out on the deck. Making her way to her spot, she accidently bumped into Robin. She twisted on her heel and managed to not make them both fall, "Sorry 'bout that, Robin!" Faythe waved back apologetically while skipping happily over to her rails that she likes to sit on. The older woman smiled softly at the giddy red head and suppressed a chuckle.

Plopping on the rails, Faythe tossed her items to the side and flipped her notebook open to her last written page. Striking her quill down on the next blank page, she scribbled down a few notes about Noland's log and the new information about a new phenomenon on weather. Like the emperonimbus cloud for example. And how the Knock Up Stream works from the underwater cave and it's build up. A smile was drawn in the corner of the page to signify to was satisficed with the wording.

"Luffy! Hurry!"

Faythe peeked her head up to see some of the crewmates near her and beckoning Luffy to hurry the fuck up with his chat with Cricket.

"Right!"

Faythe glanced over at Cricket grabbing the fabric that held all the gold that he collected. A Solemn look took over his face. He then turned his attention to his members, "SARUYAMA ALLIANCE!"

"UOHO!"

"AYE-AYE SIR!"

He stood up and crossed his arms with a determined look, "DON'T GO SLIPPING UP NOW, Y'HEAR!? NO MATTER WHAT! PUT EVERY LAST OUNCE OF ENERGY YOU'VE GOT TO GET THEM UP IN THE SKY!"

A smile grew on Faythe's face as she could feel the shivers run down her spine in excitement. Her mind taking everything in and never letting go.

Luffy leaped over the rails with a grin, "Alright, let's go!"

Nami turned to the crew with a smile of her own, "Let's set sail!"

"Woohoo!" Usopp cheered with a fist to the sky.

"Aye-Aye, Nami!" Sanji simped.

Cricket walked over to the modified Merry and looked up to Luffy, "Kid! This is good-bye for you and me now!" Not a cigarette in sight, "There's one thing, I know for certain at least...!"

Luffy leaned over the rails to get a good look at Cricket, which was right next to Faythe.

"Whether it's the city of Gold, or Sky island, There's never been a person who's proven they don't exist!"