#6

"Peter, do not fucking touch me," Zac said sternly as he stared at the boy approaching him.

"Or what? Going to tell Sirius?"

"Maybe I will."

"He doesn't scare me," Peter said before lunging at Zac, trying to tickle him but he ran down the hall they were origionally walking in.

Peter quickly followed him, to make sure he didn't lose him in the crowd of people that seemingly randomly appeared. Zac looked back to see Peter was slowly falling behind. His mental victory was short lived as he ran into someone. The pair fell to the ground, having the same reaction to apologise immediately and help gather the other person's things for them.

"I'm so sorry," the new person repeated as they handed Zac his bag.

Something about him seemed eerily familiar.

"Thank you.. What's your name?"

"Regulus. And yourself?"

Zac immediately knew but said nothing to do with his brother and instead answered the question.

"Zac. Awfully nice to meet you but I'm being hunted for my life currently."

"Who by?"

"Pettigrew," he said under his breath as he looked over his shoulder.

"And why is that? I thought he kept out of trouble compared to his friends."

"Oh, he does but he's still a pain in my ass."

***

The group of four smiled as they stood over the map laid in front of them. The last thing they needed were their names. It did belong to them collectively, afterall.

"We should come up with nicknames for each other. But nothing to do with our names," James suggested as he grabbed a notebook and a quill.

"Why?" Peter asked as he handed Remus a chocolate bar.

"If anyone manages to open it and it has our names written clear as day, then-" Remus answered before being interuppted.

"We'll be fucked. More than usual," Sirius finished, stealing the end of the sentence as he knew it contained one of Remus' many favourite words.

The others agreed while Remus walked around the table and yanked on his ear lobe.

"You're a bitch."

"Ow!" Sirius yelped and rubbed his ear to sooh the dull pain.

"Aww, you sounded almost like a puppy," Remus said in a taunting tone as he looked down at Sirius with the biggest smirk imaginable plastered across his face.

"Call me a puppy one more time and see what happens," Sirius growled out as he got closer, almost chest to chest.

Peter and James stared at them intensely, waiting for the next move. They had been waiting for years for one of them to finally make a move. It seemed as if Remus did.

"Just make out already," a voice said from the portrait hole.

This suprised each of them as the duo appeared out of thin air. Remus reached for the map to stuff it into his pocket but accidentally pinned Sirius to the table in the process. The pair stared longingly in each other's eyes, falling more in love than they ever knew possible.

"Ew. Not in front of me," the second voice said, followed by a quiet gag.

They all looked over, Remus finally placing the parchment in his pocket, and saw none other than Lily and Regulus - an odd combination.