5 Days Left Before Z-Day

Start from the beginning

"Hey beautiful, miss me?", Takashi teased. 

Saeko snickered, "Not really, how was dinner with the Takagi's?"

"I'm alive so i guess it went well", Saeko giggled and they both laughed. 

"You're so goofy", Saeko said while wiping the tears of laughter.

Takashi smiled, "Yes I am, but I know you love me like that."

Saeko blushed, and started playing with her hair, "Maybe I do, I am a woman who knows what she wants."

"Hm, sounds very appealing", Takashi teased. 

Saeko giggled, "Maybe you could come over and we could cuddle?"

"I'd love to, but I have homework, school tends to interfere all the time", Takashi lied, he then sighed to make himself sound tired.

"I understand, it's the same for me, I feel like homework just piles up for no reason", Saeko said with a sigh.

"Let's hang out tomorrow then", he didn't have anything planned for Thursday so he would hang out with Saeko for a bit. 

"R-really? That sounds great, where and at what time?", she said, Takashi could hear how eager Saeko was from her tone of voice.

"How about after school, I'll stop by at your house around six, how's that?", Takashi asked. 

"That'll be perfect", Saeko said with an excited tone. 

Takashi smiled, "Okay, I'll see you then."

"Okay, I'll see you then, bye", Saeko said.

"Bye", Takashi then hung up, he had finally reached his house and parked his car. 

He went inside and started picking up a few bags, he would hang out with Yuuki later, so in the meantime, he wanted to set a few things up before the invasion of the school.

Within the bags, there were weapons and equipment as well as ammunition that would be vital for him. 

As he drove to the school, he was thankful that schools in Japan were easy to break into at night. Sure, they had security patrolling the building, but that could be easily avoided. 

Once he made it to his locker he carefully fitted the bags in and then left. He just needed to do that one thing, after this, it would all come down to how quickly he reacted during the attack.

After he exited the building he entered his car and headed to Yuuki's house. They would most likely have dinner and then rent out an apartment that night and enjoy themselves till morning. 

Takashi pulled out his phone and quickly messaged Yuuki about how far he was, after he sent it, Yuuki responded with a kissing wink emoji. Takashi smirked, he would destress himself with her and have a whole fun at the same time. 

The Next Day, Thursday, 5 Days Left...

Takashi woke up early the next morning, he got out of bed and just stared out the window toward the city.  In his hand, he had his cellphone, he was scrolling through his emails and found out that the boat he rented was ready for loading. That meant he had to load the boat with all the items he prepared, he already arranged for the construction materials to be dropped off at his boat. 

All he needed to do was load up the van and then 70 percent of his preparations would be complete.

[Now I just need to set up a path to Rika's house and prepare more equipment for the journey], he needed one last batch of products from the store and then he could load the boat.