Chapter Nine || Movie Night

The lunch bell rang and I got up quickly, slinging my backpack over my shoulder and exiting my class. The halls were crowded, but I simply shoved past people, attempting to make my way to the cafeteria. I pushed the doors open and made my way to the food line, noticing a familiar boy in line. "Simon!" I call out and the boy turns his head. "Oh. Hi, (Y/N)," He greeted back, a small smile on his face.

The unspoken rule when it comes to cafeteria lines is that if your friend is in the line, you get to cut. I stopped beside him and noticed the chica mask on his head, causing me to smirk. "Wanna switch masks for now?" I question, holding up Marion. He looks at the mask and smirks as well. "Sure." The boy takes the mask off his head and holds it out to me, allowing me to take it from him and give him Marion.

I slip the mask over my head and stare at the beak protruding from my mouth area, grazing it with my fingers. "It's still weird to see something protruding from my face," I say to him and he shrugs. "It's weird not to," He responds, wearing my mask.

When we got our lunch from the cafeteria workers, they seemed slightly hesitant to feed us, seeing two strange students with masks on. We made our way to the bench outside and plopped down next to the others. "Hey, bitches." I greet, my voice muffled from the mask. Mark chuckled slightly. "Why are you wearing Simon's mask?" He questions, taking a bite of the sad excuse of beans on his tray. "I actually killed him and took it. What you see there is just Marion in his true form," I joke, pointing at Simon wearing my mask.

He raised his hand slightly. "Yo." Michael leaned back to see him and smirked. "Wow, Marion looks awfully like Simon. Maybe he actually got his genes from him and that's why he's so ugly," He said, earning a glare from 'Marion'. "Anyways, my sister insisted we have a movie night and I don't want to sit there with my family, so do any of you guys want to come over and suffer with me?" Michael questions.

"Nope. Movies are boring. Besides, I have to watch my little sister." Simon responded, taking the mask off his head. "Oh! Simon you aren't dead!" Fredrick taunted, fake gasping. The boy nodded. "Yeah, Marion actually resurrected me since I'm his favorite parent." I chuckled and took the Chica mask off, handing it to him and taking my mask back.

"Okay, then. What about you guys?" Michael continues and Fredrick perks up. "Hell yeah! Do you know what movie we're going to watch? If not, I have many suggestions, but I guess I can narrow them down since your sister is watching and she's like, five-" Frederick rants and I roll my eyes, talking over him. "I don't know. Depends on Mark, I guess." I shrug and said boy smirks. "Sure, I'll go."

"Nice," Michael says, smiling. "Be at my house at around seven." The three of us nod. "No." Simon says and Michael glares at him. "I wasn't talking to you, man." He says and Simon sends him a taunting smile. "I know, but your reactions are funny." A smile spread across my face as I watched the two.

"He's not wrong. Your reactions are really funny," I state and Michael rolls his eyes. "Are you calling me melodramatic?" He questions and I tilt my head at his weird choice of words. "Stop being British. I only speak american," I say. He gives me a weird look in response. "That's- It's not even a British word. It's Greek," He states and I smirk. "Yes, but you have a British accent. Therefore I will make fun of you for it."

"I hate you all," He announces, letting his head fall against the table. "You really do, innit?" I mock a British accent, failing miserably. He slowly raises his head, a grimace on his face. "You sound like a bad mix of Australian and a dying rat," He tells me, causing the others to laugh. "I actually think there was some Irish in there!" Frederick jokes.

The others join with a weird sound that I could make and I roll my eyes, looking towards the side of the school, perking up when I notice something behind a tree. Chris..? They were pressed against the tree with their back facing me, seemingly eating lunch, or trying to at least. There were two people in front of them, one boy and one girl. The two of them seemed slightly older than Chris.