Chapter 1

Vincent's POV
"Blar blar blar" I moved my hand around my bedside table and I hit the alarm to make it stop blaring. 

I pushed the comforter from my face and was blinded by the lights of my opened curtains. I shielded my eyes with my arms before completely throwing off the comforter and dropping the curtains. I took my glasses from my bedside table and put them on.

I stretched and walked out of my room to the room opposite mine I opened the door and saw Victor on the floor wrapped in his comforter with drool on his face.

I quickly grabbed my phone and took pics while chuckling. Once I was through I nudged him with my foot so he'd wake up but as usual he was still asleep. I inched closer to him until my face was in front of his
"Hey, hey! Wake up" I said quietly while shaking him roughly. He seemed like he was finally waking up and he let out a yawn while stretching

And I could feel my nose melt off
"Vic you have killed me with your morning breath, my poor nose" I said lamenting while holding my nose. I could be a drama queen at times.

"Want more?" He asked seeming ready to yawn in my face again but I quickly ran out of his room shutting the door behind me.

I walked to the third door which was in the middle of both our rooms. I opened the door to reveal a medium sized white bathroom. I quickly did my business, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I wrapped myself in a white towel and headed back to my room.

I looked into my closet thinking for what to wear. I picked out a brown crewneck jumper over a blue denim shirt and a blue 5 pocket jean with my black Vans. I spritzed my cologne and gelled my hair back to look good and ready for the day.

Victor's POV
After being woken up by Vincent I slept for five more minutes before getting up and heading to the shower. I took my bath quickly of course not forgetting to brush and went back to my room, I opened my closet and picked out a black tight shirt, a blue chained jeans and my black chukka boots. After dressing up I walked to my mirror and scattered my hair a bit. 

I nodded at myself then grabbed my cologne and spritzed a bit of it on myself.

Author's POV
They both walked out of their room and went to the kitchen which was also partly a dining room and they met the table empty. They stood there processing things for a while before they turned and looked at each other

"Where's breakfast?" They asked simultaneously
"I thought you were handling it" they said simultaneously and they also let out a groan at the same time.
"It's your turn to make breakfast" Victor started
"No it isn't" Vincent disagrees

"What do you mean it isn't, who made breakfast yesterday?" Victor asked and they stared at each other
"I don't think we had breakfast yesterday" Vincent muttered and Victor nodded in thought

"What about the day before yesterday?" Victor asked again and they stared at each other.

"Oh, we are so not doing this again" Vincent said and just grabbed an apple and left the house while Victor is left standing in the middle of the kitchen looking back and forth then he shrugs his shoulder and grabbed an apple too.

When he got out of the house he sees that Vincent has already begun his walk to school so he runs to where Vincent is and slings his arm over Vincent's shoulder since he is an inch or two taller.

And they continue their walk to school