BECAUSE IT WAS YOU

"Because you did it and-" I paused, locking eyes with her. "You realized how attractive I am so you're regretting not accepting my marriage offer from earlier."

i mean i don't blame you

"I- What?"

IS THAT NOT IT ??

"I mean I wouldn't hold it against you, I would marry myself if I could."

narcissism is healthy sometimes

"That's not why."

i mean

"Well, you're the one who did it right?"

"Maybe."

"Ok, so you did."

thoughts ???

"Let's not talk about this anymore," Ymir sighed, running a hand through her hair to calm herself down.

ok whatever you say

"Whatever you want."

i want to go out now

"I want you to sit in bed for at least the rest of the day."

NO WAY

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SUN IN DAYS

I WANT OUT

"Ymir I-" I paused, fiddling with my hands. "I really appreciate your worry but I'm fine, you had a doctor look me over and everything."

just let me sit outside or something

"You can't trust do-"

YMIR ???

"I'm going outside."

"No you aren't."

"You can protest all you want but I'm going outside," I frowned. "So you can come with me and make sure nothing bad happens or I can start a mutiny and go out by myself."

im sure i could convince armin .

"As if you could-" she cut herself off, giving me a wary look, "fine."

REALLY ???

"YOU'RE THE BEST," I pulled her close, throwing my arms around her neck in joy. "I'm really missing the sun."

<33

"Only for an hour or two- and you aren't leaving the boat," Ymir still seemed hesitant.

really you're overly worried

"I wasn't planning on it, I'm just tired of being in this box," I gestured to the rest of the room.

"Hey! I like my room-"

it could use some decoration

"You can like your room all you want, I still want a moment outside," I sighed.

i should change

"Should I give you space to change?" Ymir seemed to pick up on my thoughts.

it would be nice

"You can stay if you'd like," I teased.

"Call if you need anything," she sighed loudly, walking out of the room.

you could at least try to flirt back .

The door clicked shut behind her followed by the sound of her chair scraping against the floor in the other room.

she's like a guard dog or something

"Where did you put the clothes?" I called out, standing up for the first time in days on unstable legs.

there was a pile the other day but it seems to have moved

"The top drawer of the dresser!" Ymir's muffled reply came through the door.

oh

you've made space for me

thank you

I quickly changed, pulling on a simple light blue dress before beginning to lace up the back.

i can't reach-

"Ymir?"

"Yes? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine it's just-" I glanced in the mirror attempting to tie it off. "I can't get this dress on."

"What do you want me to do about that?"

.

"Tie it up for me?"

IM FULLY DRESSED IT'S JUST THIS PART

"Are you dressed?"

"Why? Would you prefer to see me undressed?"

"Maybe," the door swung open revealing Ymir.

sorry to disappoint

"Give me a moment," she hummed, coming around behind me. "You must be used to having someone do this for you."

yeah

"I can adjust to this."

"Sure thing," Ymir hummed, smiling down at her work. "All done."

uh

"Did you tie it in a sailor's knot?"

HOW DO I UNTIE THAT

"Yeah, you'll have to ask me for help getting undressed later," she chuckled, walking past me out of the room. "What are you waiting for, let's go outside."

__________________

im on time this week! hru guys?

- ami