"The Grey's and The Clarke's. It's been a long time since we last met and we're going to Atlanta again tomorrow. We're not sure how long we'll meet again" Lizzie answered and tugged Elia on her side, walking inside.

They got inside through the sliding door that connected to the kitchen, Elia followed her Mama to the sink to wash the blueberries. But she just stood in silence next to Lizzie as Lizzie washes the fruits.

Lizzie upon hearing the silence that tense the atmosphere turns to face her daughter.

"What is it, Baby?"

Elia just took a deep breath and looked her mother straight in the eye.

"Aunt Freda. She really didn't- I mean- Jamie's death. Uh um she" Elia stumbles upon her words. She sighs in frustration as she can't form a sentence properly. "She wasn't mad at me for Jamie's death? She's not resenting me for it?"

Lizzie just softens at that. She took her daughter and sat them both facing each other on the stool near the counter.

"You heard her the night you knew everything when you knelt in front of her, apologizing to her. She's not mad at you for what happened nor she blames you. As I said Baby, you are the victims as much as Jamie's" Lizzie explains softly

"How come she's not blaming me, Mama? I'm the reason her son died. Maggie lost her little brother because of me" Elia argues

"How could she blame you if you are just as suffering as she is? You are the one who The Drew's intended to hurt. Not them. Yes, they want your surroundings to hurt too because they know your weakness is seeing us hurting but you're the one who goes through all of this. She can't blame you. No one in the right mind will blame you for such things" Lizzie exclaims gently.

Elia then somehow seems satisfied a bit with her Mama's answers. It does make sense.

"What if it was me who died that day?" Elia asks quietly as she fiddles with her hands in her lap. Elia heard her Mama's sharp intakes of breath.

"Then I'll be very, very broken and very, very sad because I just got my daughter. But I'll never blame Jamie for it. Jealous? Ultimately but I'll never blame him. So do me a favor? Stay alive. Parents shouldn't outlive their kids. Please Baby?" Lizzie asks as her red brimmed eyes stare into Elia green eyes.

"I don't want to leave you too, you know. I know it will crush you, your life, Daddy's life. I just want to see you and Daddy be happy. And I know my death will end it. So Mama, I will do my very best to be by your side always. Alive" Elia replied, whispering.

"C'mere Baby" Lizzie said, holding her hands out for Elia as her tears fell freely. Elia then goes to hug her mother tightly. Lizzie just keeps kissing the side of Elia's head.

Lizzie will never get tired of this hug, Elia will never get tired from this hug either.

They just stay in each other's embrace for as long as they need to, soaking in their emotion.

"Okay. Let's go wake your father up because it's 10 already and people will be coming shortly" Lizzie said as she pulled away from the hug and cleared her tears.

"I think I have an idea how to wake Papa up" Elia replied, smirking at her mother. "I'm gonna need you to record this"

"Oh, I'm so on" Lizzie responded, matching her daughter's smirking face.

-/-

Lizzie and Elia tiptoeing inside of the room to not wake Sebastian up from his sleep. Lizzie was on her phone, clearly recording this thing.

Elia slowly gets on the bed and stands up slowly to not make any jolts movement that could wake her father up.

"RISE AND SHINE MY DEAREST PAPA!!!!!!!!!!" Elia screams at the top of her lungs as she continuously jumps up and down on the bed.

Sebastian wakes with a jolt, panic courses his body but then it exchanges annoyed as he looks at Elia shit eating grin and Lizzie with a phone on her hands, recording them both.

"Eliana Adelaine Olsen, you have 3 seconds to plead your guilty" Sebastian shot Elia a warning look but Elia wasn't immune to her father's look because she continued jumping up and down on the bed repeatedly.

"I don't know what you're talking about Papa. Mama told me to wake you up" Elia said innocently

"Alright then"

Seb gets up and stands on the bed like Elia and he could hear Lizzie asking him 'What are you doing?' Sebastian immediately trips Elia with his legs, smacking down Elia and him onto the bed

"SEBASTIAN LEONID STAN!"

Lizzie was so shocked and worried if Elia was hurt but they landed on the fluffy mattress. So no harm done of course.

"What?"

"You smackdown my daughter!" Lizzie prompts as she is still recording the whole thing, probably forgetting to end it.

"She's fine Lizzie. Look" Seb said as he tickled Elia and Elia immediately laughed uncontrollably as she tried to squirm from her father's grasp.

"Please Your Honor, I'm sorry! I plead the fifth! P-Please! HAHAH! Mommy! Help me!" Elia said while laughing

"Okay, I forgive you. But, I do believe that your action is because someone asked you to, isn't it?" Sebastian asks mischievously and looks at Lizzie.

Elia immediately played along! Oh, this will be great!

"Yes Daddy! Mama said to wake the baby up!" Elia joins. Lizzie just gasps in offendedness as her daughter rats her out.

"Now, you both don't come near me" Lizzie said as she slowly steps out of the room but it soon turns out to be chasing Lizzie all around the house.

Phone still recording everything but it has fallen to the floor because Seb managed to grab his fiancé and tickle her down to the floor.

Elia goes grab her mother's phone and get it on the video frame.

Elia just watches her parents laughing with each other. This is all the happiness she's been looking for. This is what she deserves to be having. And she was lucky to have it with them. 

-------------------- 

I'M SORRY! It's been a minutes. I was staying at my Aunt's house because we have family gatherings and I didn't bring my laptop.  

Told ya Eli is in her silly mood! Things started to go well! I'm honestly imagining the tickle attack. It bring me smiles and heartfelt at the same time when I wrote this chapter. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY <3! 

See you soon in the next chapter, LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!