Main Antagonists!

Start from the beginning

About:
Not much is known about him; other than the fact that Zipp is somewhat forgetful at times when he is. He also cares about his Pokémon very much.

Trivia:
• Zipp is the more awkward member of Team Skull.

Trivia:• Zipp is the more awkward member of Team Skull

Name: Rapp.
Age: 29.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'21".
Weight: Unknown.
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Member.
Likes:
• Causing mischief and chaos!
Dislikes:
• Being defeated.
• Seeing Guzma angry.
• The bitter taste of defeat.

Overview:
Rapp is a character appearing in the Sun & Moon series. She is a member of Team Skull.

Appearance:
Rapp wears gang clothes which were made and owned by the Team Scull grunts themselves. Her clothes are mainly black, with a skull helmet and their emblem hanging from a necklace/chain. And she also has pink hair and light brown eyes.

Personality:
Rapp respects Tupp as her leader and agrees with everything he says. In "A Team-on-Team Tussle!", when Team Rocket pointed out that Tupp left them behind to go after the Z-Crystal, Rapp completely misunderstood Tupp's intent to abandon them.

Rapp takes a shine to Pokémon she considers cute, as shown in A Team-on-Team Tussle!, where she took a liking to Meowth. This was seen again in The Shape of Love to Come!, where she fawned over Pokémon like Morelull, an Alolan Raichu, a Comfey, and Mina's Ribombee. This is seen again in We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!, where she tried to catch an Eevee.

About:
Similar to her teammates, Rapp loves to cause mischief and mayhem whenever she gets the chance to. Rapp also seems to find certain things rather cute at times.

Trivia:
• Whilst Rapp may seem harsh and brash, she seems to have a serious soft spot for cute things.

Name: Plumeria

Name: Plumeria.
Age: 26.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'19". (??? meters)
Weight: ??? (??? kg)
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Member.
• Team Skull Admin.
Likes:
• Keeping things in an orderly manner.
Dislikes:
• Other Team Skull members goofing off and not following Guzma's order's.